Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Noble Corp. (NYSE:NE).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Noble Corp. in Q3 2011:
- BALYASNY ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,776,700 shares, worth $51,932,941.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 628,422 shares, worth $18,368,775.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 578,200 shares, worth $16,900,786.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 433,500 shares, worth $12,671,205.
- CR INTRINSIC INVESTORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 280,000 shares, worth $8,184,400.
About the company: Noble Corporation provides diversified services for the oil and gas industry. The Company provides contract drilling services with its fleet of offshore drilling units located in markets worldwide. Noble also provides labor contract drilling services, well site and project management services, and engineering services.
Competitors to Watch: Noble Corporation (N0L), Transocean LTD (NYSE:RIG), Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:DO), Pride International, Inc. (NYSE:PDE), Hercules Offshore, Inc. (NASDAQ:HERO), ENSCO PLC (NYSE:ESV), Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE:ATW), Vantage Drilling Company (AMEX:VTG), Seahawk Drilling, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAWK), and Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC).
(Note: Data regarding Noble Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>