Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Intel Corporation in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 27,511,958 shares, worth $581,877,912.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 18,053,200 shares, worth $381,825,180.
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 9,333,000 shares, worth $197,392,950.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,281,411 shares, worth $111,701,843.
- HUSSMAN ECONOMETRICS ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,500,000 shares, worth $74,025,000.
About the company: Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells computer components and related products. The Company’s major products include microprocessors, chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory products, graphics products, network and communications products, systems management software, conferencing products, and digital imaging products.
Competitors to Watch: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD), Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU), ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ:ARMH), and QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM).
(Note: Data regarding Intel Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>