These Stocks Go South to 52-Week Lows as Markets Bounce Higher
Here are stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Air Lease Corporation (NYSE:AL): Up 1.83% to $23.98. Air Lease Corporation is an aircraft leasing company. The Company is principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing to airlines around the world. Air Lease operates on a global basis, providing aircraft to airline customers in regions that include Asia, the Pacific Rim, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS): Up 0.39% to $15.39. Barclays PLC offers commercial and investment banking, insurance, financial, asset management and related services. The Company’s banking subsidiaries operates branches in the United Kingdom and overseas.
- BankUnited, Inc. (BKU): Down 1.21% to $26.14.
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Down 0.14% to $41.84. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
- Fibria Celulose SA (NYSE:FBR): Up 0.31% to $13.00. Fibria Celulose S.A. produces and exports wood-free printing, writing, and specialty papers. The Company also manufactures eucalyptus pulp, which it sells and uses in the production of specialty papers. Fibria operates integrated pulp and paper mills and exclusive paper mills in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Forest Oil Corp. (NYSE:FST): Down 2.04% to $24.93. Forest Oil Corporation is involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas and crude oil in North American and international locations. The Company’s principal reserves and producing properties are located in the United States, including Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming, and in Canada.
- Hampton Roads Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ:HMPR): Down 19.27% to $10.85. Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is the holding company for Bank of Hampton Roads. The Bank is involved in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses. Bank of Hampton Roads operates various branches which serve Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach, all located in Virginia.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. Common Share (KOS): Down 1.73% to $17.04.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Down 1.5% to $10.51. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MMI): Down 1.25% to $22.82. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (NYSE:RBS): Down 0.53% to $11.34. Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, through subsidiaries, accepts deposits and offers commercial banking services. The bank offers business term loans; commercial mortgages; professional practice loans; asset finance and invoice finance loans; residential mortgages; consumer loans; credit cards; financial planning services; and life, personal lines, and income protection insurance.
- Target Corp. (NYSE:TGT): Up 0.28% to $46.46. Target Corporation operates general merchandise discount stores in the United States. The Company’s merchandising operations include general merchandise and food discount stores and a fully integrated online business. Target also offers credit to qualified applicants through its branded proprietary credit cards.
- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE:UMC): 0% to $2.46. United Microelectronics Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets integrated circuits (NYSE:ICS) and related electronic products. The Company’s main products are consumer electronic ICs, memory ICs, personal computer peripheral ICs, and communication ICs.
- VimpelCom Ltd. (NYSE:VIP): Up 2.45% to $12.98. VimpelCom Ltd. provides telecom services. The Company offers wireless, mobile voice, fixed line, data, and internet services. VimpleCom operates in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Georgia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>