These Stocks Hit 52-Week Highs As Lakers Showdown With Mavericks
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Allergan Inc. (NYSE:AGN): Up 3.66% to $81.87. Allergan, Inc. is a multi-specialty health care company that discovers, develops and commercializes pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices. The Company develops products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, obesity intervention, urological and other specialty markets in countries around the world.
- Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE:RAI): Down 0.13% to $37.29. Reynolds American Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures tobacco and smokeless tobacco products. The Company’s subsidiary sells its products in the United States and its territories.
- iShares Barclays TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP): Up 0.09% to $111.03. iShares Barclays US Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will track the Barclays Capital US Treasury Inflation Notes Index. The Index measures the performance of inflation protected public obligation of the US Treasury, also known as “TIPS”.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC): Down 0.89% to $64.47. Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS): Up 7.81% to $27.21. CBS Corporation is a multimedia company that operates broadcasting, television production, and publishing businesses. The Company operates television and radio stations, produces and syndicates television programs, publishes books, provides online content as well as provides outdoor advertising.
- Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC): Down 1.3% to $30.37. Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. Marsh & McLennan offers analysis, advice, and transactional capabilities to clients worldwide
- HJ Heinz Co. (NYSE:HNZ): Down 0.12% to $51.50. H.J. Heinz Company manufactures and markets processed food products throughout the world. The Company’s principal products include ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition and other processed food products.
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH): Up 0.11% to $44.56. Cardinal Health, Inc. provides complementary products and services to healthcare providers and manufacturers. The Company’s services include pharmaceutical distribution, health-care product manufacturing, distribution and consulting services, drug delivery systems development, pharmaceutical packaging, automated dispensing systems manufacturing, and retail pharmacy franchising.
- Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED): Up 0.36% to $52.99. Consolidated Edison, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of energy related products and services. The Company supplies electric service in New York, parts of New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as supplies electricity to wholesale customers.
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A. (NYSE:EOC): Down 0.52% to $55.72. Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A. (Endesa-Chile) and its subsidiaries generate and supply electricity. The Company owns and operates generating plants, and offers civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering, architectural, environmental, and project management services.
- Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE:LTD): Down 2.21% to $40.32. Limited Brands, Inc. owns and operates specialty stores throughout the United States. The Company, through its retail stores, offer a wide range of products, including women’s apparel, women’s lingerie, beauty products and accessories, personal care, and home fragrance products. The Company’s stores also offer products via the Internet.
- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE): Down 0.4% to $41.85. FirstEnergy Corp. is a public utility holding company. The Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates are involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, exploration and production of oil and natural gas, transmission and marketing of natural gas, and energy management and other energy-related services.
- Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (NYSE:CBD): Up 1.5% to $46.00. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao Grupo Pao de Acucar operates in the foods, and non-food retail businesses. The Group’s structure comprises of supermarkets, hypermarkets, electronics/household appliance stores, convenience stores, cash&carry (wholesale/retail), e-commerce operations and a wide distribution network.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE:CAG): Up 3.07% to $25.51. ConAgra Foods, Inc. manufactures and markets packaged foods for retail consumers, restaurants and institutions. The Company offers a wide range of food products, including meals, entrees, condiments, sides, snacks, specialty potato products, milled grain ingredients, dehydrated vegetables and seasonings, and blends and flavors.