These Stocks Hit 52-Week Lows As Markets End Flat
Here are 16 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- AbitibiBowater Inc. Common Stoc (NYSE:ABH): Down 1.79% to $19.18. AbitibiBowater, Inc. manufactures newsprint, coated and uncoated groundwood papers, bleached kraft pulp, and lumber products. The Company owns and operates pulp and paper mills, a coating operation, and sawmills in North America.
- Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ALSK): Down 3.44% to $7.58. Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc. is a full-service telecommunications provider in Alaska. The Company offers local telephone, wireless, long distance, and Internet services to businesses and residential customers through-out the state. Alaska Communications’ network infrastructure consists of fiber optic cable and numerous switching facilities.
- iPath Pure Beta Coffee ETN (NYSE:CAFE): Down 0.39% to $40.40. iPath Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Subindex Total Return Callable ETN is an exchange traded note issued in the USA. The Notes will provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or early redemption based on the performance of the underlying index, the Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Subindex Total Return. The notes may be called by Barclays Bank PLC.
- Fibria Celulose SA (NYSE:FBR): Down 1.2% to $11.55. Fibria Celulose S.A. produces and exports wood-free printing, writing, and specialty papers. The Company also manufactures eucalyptus pulp, which it sells and uses in the production of specialty papers. Fibria operates integrated pulp and paper mills and exclusive paper mills in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT): Down 0.87% to $29.72. Green Dot Corp. is a prepaid financial services company that provides money management solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. The Company offers general purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards in the United States through a network of retail stores throughout the United States.
- GOL Linhas A (NYSE:GOL): Down 1.67% to $10.63. Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. provides low-fare, non-stop passenger flight services through its fleet of next generation Boeing airplanes. The company provides domestic flights in Brazil.
- hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG): Down 1.52% to $11.70. hhgregg, Inc. retails video products, brand name appliances, audio products and accessories.
- Zhongpin, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOGS): Down 7.49% to $8.64. Zhongpin, Inc. processes food. The Company produces and distributes fresh and frozen pork, processed meat products, and vegetables within, and outside, the Peoples Republic of China. Zhongpin distributes its products in China through supermarkets.
- Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:ICA): Down 2.23% to $7.89. Empresas ICA S.A.B. de C.V. offers engineering and construction services. The Company builds dams, highways, airports, office buildings, shopping centers, manufacturing facilities, and housing projects, operates water distribution and treatment systems, highways, and parking facilities, mines aggregates, operates ports, and builds grain storage systems.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL): Down 1.7% to $16.75. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. retails hardwood flooring in the United States. The Company sells domestic and exotic wood species in both prefinished and unfinished forms.
- MedAssets, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDAS): Up 0.56% to $12.60. MedAssets Inc. provides technology-enabled products and services for hospitals and health systems. The Company’s technology-enabled solutions are delivered primarily through company-hosted, or ASP-based, software supported by enterprise-wide sales, account management, implementation services and consulting.
- MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE:MTG): Down 2.46% to $4.37. MGIC Investment Corporation, through its subsidiary, provides private mortgage insurance coverage in the United States. The Company’s customers include thrifts, mortgage bankers and brokers, commercial banks, credit unions, and other lending institutions. The Company also provides, through subsidiaries, underwriting and contract services related to home mortgage lending.
- Overseas Shipholding Group Inc. (NYSE:OSG): Down 3.11% to $24.59. Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. maintains a fleet of marine transport vessels. The Company charters its ships to oil majors, traders and United States and international governmental agencies. OSG’s ships transport crude oil, refined petroleum products and gas.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down 0.49% to $26.64. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Sabra Healthcare REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBRA): Down 3.59% to $15.30. Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The trust owns nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, and independent living centers.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (NYSE:TKC): Down 0.71% to $12.58. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (Turkcell) offers cellular telephone, voice and data communication services through its GSM network in Turkey. Turkcell serves its customer through regional offices, subscription centers, and TurkcellExtra shops across Turkey, and through its Internet store.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>