These Stocks Hit 52-Week Lows As Markets Rebound Huge
Here are stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:ADBE): Up 5.26% to $24.00. Adobe Systems Incorporated develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company’s products allow users to express and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information.
- Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK): Up 4.51% to $5.10. Nokia Corporation is a player in the mobile industry. The Company makes a range of mobile devices with services and software that enable people to experience music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games, business mobility and more. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.
- American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG): Up 4.61% to $23.16. American International Group, Inc. is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries provides a varied range of insurance and insurance-related activities in the United States and abroad. The Company’s main activities include both general insurance and life insurance & retirement services operations as well as financial services and asset management.
- Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN): Up 2.84% to $49.64. Amgen Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets human therapeutics based on cellular and molecular biology. The Company focuses its research on secreted protein and small molecule therapeutics, with particular emphasis on neuroscience and cancer. Amgen concentrates on the areas of hematology, cancer, infectious disease, endocrinology, neurobiology, and inflammation.
- Boeing Co. (NYSE:BA): Up 2.51% to $58.85. The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and markets commercial jet aircraft, as well as provides related support services to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Company also researches, develops, produces, modifies, and supports information, space, and defense systems, including military aircraft, helicopters and space and missile systems. The Boeing Company Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Forecasts>>
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (NYSE:BBVA): Up 7.15% to $8.84. Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. attracts deposits and offers retail, wholesale, and investment banking services. The Bank offers consumer and mortgage loans, private banking, asset management, insurance, mutual funds, and securities brokerage services. It operates in Europe and Latin America.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD): Up 3.6% to $51.51. Anheuser-Busch InBev NV brews beer. The Company manufactures ale, lager, stout, and bitter beer. Anheuser-Busch InBev owns brands that are both nationally and internationally prominent. The Company has production plants in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
- Credit Suisse Group (NYSE:CS): Up 5.8% to $30.45. Credit Suisse Group AG is an international financial services group. The Group provides investment banking, private banking, and asset management services to customers located around the world.
- Eni SpA (NYSE:E): Up 5.2% to $36.24. Eni S.p.A. explores for and produces hydrocarbons in Italy, Africa, the North Sea, the Gulf of Mexico, Kazakhstan, and Australia. The Company both produces natural gas and imports it for sale in Italy and elsewhere in Europe. Eni transports natural gas in pipelines. The Company generates and trades electricity, refines oil, and operates gasoline service stations.
- France Telecom (NYSE:FTE): Up 2.79% to $18.06. France Telecom SA provides telecommunications services to residential, professional, and large business customers. The Company offers public fixed-line telephone, leased lines and data transmission, mobile telecommunications, cable television, Internet and wireless applications, and broadcasting services, and telecommunications equipment sales and rentals.
- ING Groep NV (NYSE:ING): Up 4.18% to $8.47. ING Groep N.V. offers financial services to individuals, corporations, and other institutions. The Company offers corporate, investment, and private banking services, asset and portfolio management, treasury services, and insurance. ING Groep has offices throughout the world.
- KB Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:KB): Up 4.86% to $38.39. KB Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for Kookmin Bank. The Bank attracts deposits and offers commercial banking services. Kookmin offers mortgage and home equity, consumer and corporate loans; credit cards; securities investment and trading services; investment banking; investment advice; foreign exchange services; and insurance.
- Mobile Telesystems OJSC (NYSE:MBT): Up 4.1% to $16.00. Mobile TeleSystems provides mobile telephone services in Russia and the former Soviet Union. The Company uses the GSM 900/1800 standard, operating throughout Russia and throughout Belarus, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
- MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET): Up 5.25% to $33.50. MetLife, Inc. provides individual insurance, employee benefits and financial services with operations throughout the United States and the regions of Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The Company’s products include life insurance, annuities, automobile and homeowners insurance, retail banking and other financial services to individuals as well as group insurance.
- AFLAC Inc. (NYSE:AFL): Up 6.63% to $37.93. Aflac, Inc. is a general business holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides supplemental insurance to individuals in the United States and Japan. Aflac’s products include accident/disability plans, cancer expense plans, short-term disability plans, sickness and hospital indemnity plans, hospital intensive care plans, and fixed-benefit dental plans.
- Petroleo Brasileiro (NYSE:PBR): Up 4.12% to $28.07. Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras explores for and produces oil and natural gas. The Company refines, markets, and supplies oil products. Petrobras operates oil tankers, distribution pipelines, marine, river and lake terminals, thermal power plants, fertilizer plants, and petrochemical units. The Company operates in South America and elsewhere around the world.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV (NYSE:PHG): Up 5.86% to $20.41. Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. manufactures medical systems; domestic appliances; consumer electronics; and lighting. The Company produces imaging, ultrasound and healthcare informatics equipment; shaving and beauty and health and wellness products; displays, and peripherals; and lamps and luminaries.
- POSCO (NYSE:PKX): Up 4.49% to $93.64. POSCO manufactures various types of steel products. The Company produces hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, stainless steel, and other forms of steel. The products are mainly used for automobile, construction, and shipbuilding industries.
- Raytheon Co. (NYSE:RTN): Up 3.38% to $40.32. Raytheon Company operates in defense, homeland security and other government markets. The Company provides electronics, mission systems integration in the areas of sensing, effects, command, control, communications and intelligence systems, and mission support services. Raytheon provides products and services worldwide.
- Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE:SCHW): Up 0.75% to $12.14. The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a variety of financial services to individual investors, independent investment managers, retirement plans, and institutions. The Company provides its clients with securities brokerage, banking, and related financial services through offices in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom.
- Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE): Up 2.2% to $21.79. SONY CORPORATION manufactures audio, home video game consoles, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company’s other businesses include music, pictures, computer entertainment, and online businesses.
- Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE:STD): Up 4.93% to $8.72. Banco Santander SA attracts deposits and offers retail, commercial and private banking, and asset management services. The Bank offers consumer credit, mortgage loans, lease financing, factoring, mutual funds, pension funds, insurance, commercial credit, investment banking services, structured finance, and advice on mergers and acquisitions.
- Telefonica, S.A. (NYSE:TEF): Up 3.85% to $19.71. Telefonica S.A. provides telecommunications services mainly to countries in Europe and Latin America. The Company offers fixed-line and mobile telephone, Internet, and data transmission services to residential and corporate customers.
- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX): Up 2.27% to $29.73. Time Warner Inc. is a media and entertainment company. The Company’s businesses include cable television networks that provide programming, feature films, television and home video production and distribution, and magazine publishing.
- Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE): Up 5.07% to $26.96. Vale SA produces and sells iron ore, pellets, manganese, alloys, gold, nickel, copper, kaolin, bauxite, alumina, aluminum, and potash. The Company is based in Brazil, where it owns and operates railroads and maritime terminals.
- VimpelCom Ltd. (NYSE:VIP): Up 1.78% to $10.31. VimpelCom Ltd. provides telecom services. The Company offers wireless, mobile voice, fixed line, data, and internet services. VimpleCom operates in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Georgia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>