Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ:AGII): Up 0.07% to $28.94. Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. offers property casualty insurance and reinsurance. The Company offers excess and surplus lines, select markets, and international specialty insurance.
- Brown Shoe Co. Inc. (NYSE:BWS): Down 4.81% to $10.10. Brown Shoe Company, Inc. operates in the footwear industry. The Company’s retail shoe stores offer a wide range of branded footwear for women, men and children.
- Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC): Down 12.95% to $38.38. Computer Sciences Corporation provides consulting and information technology (NYSE:IT) services to industry and government. The Company provides consulting, systems design and integration, IT and business process outsourcing, applications software, and Web and application hosting. Computer Sciences operates locations around the world. Competitors to Watch: Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), SAVVIS, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVVS), Cognizant Tech. Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ:CTSH), TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), WidePoint Corporation (AMEX:WYY), Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYNT), Rackspace Hosting, Inc. (NYSE:RAX), Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS), and Zanett, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZANE).
- FirstMerit Corporation (NASDAQ:FMER): Down 0.37% to $16.17. FirstMerit Corporation operates primarily as a multi-bank holding company. The Banks attract deposits, originate loans, and provide other banking services. The Company’s non-banking subsidiaries provide securities brokerage, trust, equipment lease financing, insurance, and other services. FirstMerit operates in Ohio.
- Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCBK): Down 0.55% to $8.97. Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, is a federally chartered stock savings bank that offers traditional deposit products, residential real estate mortgage loans and consumer loans. Hudson also purchase mortgages and mortgage-backed securities and other securities issued by U.S. government-sponsored enterprises.
- KBW Inc (NYSE:KBW): Down 0.34% to $20.48. KBW Inc. is a full service investment bank. The Company provides investment bank services, equity and fixed income sales and trading, and equity and fixed income research.
- M&F Worldwide Corp. (NYSE:MFW): Up 1.54% to $21.12. M&F Worldwide Corp. is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, produces licorice extract and other flavoring agent products. M&F provides check and check-related products, direct marketing and contact center services to financial and commercial institutions. The Company also provides testing and assessment systems and services.
- Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB): Down 2.2% to $4.45. Tellabs, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services voice, data, and video transport and network access systems. The Company’s products are used worldwide by public telephone companies, long-distance carriers, alternate service providers, cellular service providers, cable operators, government agencies, utilities, and business end-users.
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd. (NYSE:YGE): Up 4.46% to $8.66. Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited designs, manufactures and sells PV modules. The Company also designs, assembles, sells and installs PV systems that are connected to an electricity transmission grid or those that operate on a stand-alone basis.