These Stocks Just Hit 52-Week Rock Bottom Lows Like Jim Tressel
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $50 million:
- Elbit Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ:EMITF): Down 0.14% to $7.38. Elbit Imaging Ltd. hold investments in high-technology companies. The Company, through its subsidiaries, also develop shopping and entertainment centers in Central Europe and invest in and manage hotels.
- AgFeed Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FEED): Up 10.58% to $1.15. AgFeed Industries, Inc. produces premix and blended feeds and animal nutrients primarily for hogs in China. The Company also raises hogs for slaughter and breeding stock.
- Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI): Down 5.02% to $50.74. Itron, Inc. provides solutions for collecting, communicating, and analyzing electric, gas, and water usage data. The Company sells its products to the utility industry. Itron designs, manufactures, markets, sells, installs, and services hardware, software, and integrated systems for handheld computer-based electronic meter reading and automatic meter reading systems.
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited (NYSE:MY): Up 4.71% to $7.33. China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited designs, manufactures, sells and services wind turbines. The Company’s client base are Chinese state owned power producers.
- Navarre Corp. (NASDAQ:NAVR): Down 1.18% to $1.68. Navarre Corporation provides fulfillment for traditional and electronic commerce retail sites. The Company publishes and distributes consumer software to retailers across the United States. Navarre also distributes independent music labels, major label music, and digital video disc home videos. In addition, Navarre, through a subsidiary, operates an Internet radio network.
- NGL ENERGY PARTNERS LP Common U (NGL): Down 0.92% to $20.50.
- Porter Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:PBIB): Down 0.66% to $6.05. Porter Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company for PBI Bank. The Bank offers a range of financial products and services such as real estate, commercial, mortgage and consumer loans to small to medium-sized businesses and an array of retail and commercial deposit products. The Bank operates in Louisville, Kentucky and central Kentucky.
- Origin Agritech Limited (NASDAQ:SEED): Down 1.42% to $6.27. Origin Agritech Limited is a vertically integrated technology company, specialized in agricultural biotechnology research, development, production, sale and distribution of crop seeds. The Company’s major products are corn, rice, cotton, and canola seeds. Origin Agritech currently has operation facilities in China and works through distributors and retailers.
- Sigma Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIGM): Down 1.37% to $8.62. Sigma Designs, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets high-performance, System-on-a-Chip (SoC) semiconductors. The Company serves markets that include IPTV Set-top Boxes, Blu-ray players, HDTV’s, digital media players, and ultra-wideband connectivity markets.
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPU): Down 5.7% to $2.81. SkyPeople Fruit Juice Inc. manufactures and processes beverages. The Company’s products include fruit juice concentrates (including fruit purees, concentrated fruit purees, and concentrated fruit juices), fruit beverages (including fruit juice beverages and fruit cider beverages), and other fruit related products (including primarily organic and non-organic fresh fruits, and kiwifruit seeds).
- ProShares UltraShort Telecommunications (NYSE:TLL): Down 1.4% to $35.15. UltraShort Telecommunications ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Telecommunications Index.
- Vimicro International Corp. (NASDAQ:VIMC): Down 1.13% to $2.62. Vimicro International Corporation manufactures audio and video signal processing chips that enable multimedia communications and applications.