These Stocks Reach 52-Week High Prices as Nasdaq Climbs Over 1%
Here are stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS): Up 1.61% to $28.98. CBS Corporation is a multimedia company that operates broadcasting, television production, and publishing businesses. The Company operates television and radio stations, produces and syndicates television programs, publishes books, provides online content as well as provides outdoor advertising.
- Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): Up 1.42% to $17.15. Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
- FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX): Up 1.78% to $98.50. FedEx Corp. delivers packages and freight to multiple countries and territories throught an integrated global network. The Company provides worldwide express delivery, ground small-parcel delivery, less-than-truckload freight delivery, supply chain management services, customs brokerage services, and trade facilitation and electronic commerce solutions.
- BCE, Inc. (NYSE:BCE): Down 0.6% to $39.46. BCE Inc., provides a full range of communication services to residential and business customers in Canada. The Company’s services includes local, long distance and wireless phone services, high speed and wireless Internet access, IP-broadband services, value-added business solutions and direct-to-home satellite and VDSL television services.
- Franklin Resources Inc. (NYSE:BEN): Up 1.89% to $137.26. Franklin Resources, Inc. provides investment advisory services to mutual fund, retirement, institutional/separate accounts and high net worth investors. The Company manages various asset classes including domestic, international/global and emerging markets equity, domestic, international and municipal fixed income, money funds, alternative investments, and hedge funds.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW): Up 1.55% to $59.02. Illinois Tool Works Inc. designs and manufactures fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and a variety of specialty products and equipment. The Company’s products include industrial fluids and adhesives, tooling for specialty applications, welding products, and quality measurement equipment and systems. Illinois Tool Works operates worldwide.
- Johnson Controls Inc. (NYSE:JCI): Up 1.71% to $42.71. Johnson Controls, Inc. markets automotive systems and building controls. The Company supplies seating systems, interior systems, and batteries. Johnson Controls also provides building control systems and services, energy management, and integrated facility management, as well as provides batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles.
- Exelon Corp. (NYSE:EXC): Up 1.86% to $43.74. Exelon Corporation is a utility services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries distributes electricity to customers in Illinois and Pennsylvania. Exelon also distributes gas to customers in the Philadelphia area as well as operates nuclear power plants in states that include Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT): Down 0.32% to $81.36. Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that primarily researches, designs, develops, manufactures, and integrates advanced technology products and services. The Company’s businesses span space, telecommunications, electronics, information and services, aeronautics, energy, and systems integration. Lockheed Martin operates worldwide.
- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D): Up 0.12% to $48.96. Dominion Resources, Inc., a diversified utility holding company, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. The Company produces, transports, distributes, and markets natural gas to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADP): Up 1.89% to $55.02. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is a global provider of business outsourcing solutions. The Company’s services include a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. Automatic Data also provides solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers.
- Norfolk Southern Corp. (NYSE:NSC): Up 0.73% to $76.99. Norfolk Southern Corporation provides rail transportation services. The Company transports raw materials, intermediate products, and finished goods primarily in the Southeast, East, and Midwest and, via interchange with rail carriers, to and from the rest of the United States. Norfolk Southern also transports overseas freight through several Atlantic and Gulf Coast ports
- Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC): Up 0.45% to $79.99. Time Warner Cable Inc. offers cable television subscription services. The Company also offers Internet access and voice over Internet protocol telephone services.
- PowerShares QQQ (NASDAQ:QQQ): Up 1.37% to $59.19. PowerShares QQQ is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund represents undivided ownership interests in the PowerShares QQQ. The Fund’s objective is to provide investment results that generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the component securities of the Nasdaq 100 Index.
- Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP): Down 3.42% to $164.18. Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. The Company manufactures large, complex structural investment castings and airfoil castings used in jet aircraft engines. Precision has also expanded into the industrial gas turbine, industrial metal working tools and machines, and other metal products markets.
- The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TJX): Up 2.23% to $54.99. The TJX Companies, Inc. is an off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the United States and worldwide. The Company operates off-price retail concepts in the U.S., Canada and Europe that offer a wide range of brand name and designer merchandise.
- ProLogis (NYSE:PLD): Up 3.5% to $37.26. ProLogis provides distribution facilities and services. The Company has distribution facilities owned, managed, and under development in various markets throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. ProLogis leases industrial space to manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises with large-scale distribution needs.
- Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM): Up 1.18% to $158.13. Salesforce.com, Inc. provides software on demand. The Company supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (NYSE:APD): Up 1.02% to $97.79. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. produces industrial gas and related industrial process equipment. The Company also produces and markets polymer chemicals, performance chemicals, and chemical intermediates. Air Products recovers and distributes oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, synthesis gas, and helium, as well as medical and specialty gases.
- Public Storage (NYSE:PSA): Up 0.68% to $118.91. Public Storage is a real estate investment trust. The trust’s principal business activities include the acquisition, development, ownership and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States. Public Storage also own an equity interest in an owner and operator of self-storage facilities in Europe.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (NASDAQ:WYNN): Up 2.74% to $157.49. Wynn Resorts Limited owns and operates luxury hotels and destination casino resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada and in Macau, China. The resorts features guest rooms and suits, restaurants, golf courses, and on-site luxury automotive dealerships.
- Coach Inc. (NYSE:COH): Down 1.09% to $66.88. Coach, Inc. designs, produces, and markets primarily leather goods. The Company’s products include handbags, business cases, men’s and women’s accessories, luggage and travel accessories, leather outerwear, and gloves. Coach, together with a licensing partner, offers watches, footwear, furniture, and eyewear.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE:BDX): Up 0.52% to $89.74. Becton, Dickinson and Company manufactures and sells a variety of medical supplies and devices and diagnostic systems. The Company’s products are used by health care professionals, medical research institutions, and the general public. Becton’s products are marketed worldwide.
- Praxair Inc. (NYSE:PX): Up 1.7% to $111.30. Praxair, Inc. supplies gas to industries primarily located in North and South America. The Company produces, sells, and distributes atmospheric gases including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and rare gases, as well as process gases including carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronics gases, and acetylene. Praxair also supplies metallic and ceramic coatings and powders.
- Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR): Up 1.03% to $62.82. Equity Residential is a real estate investment trust. The trust acquires, develops, and manages apartment complexes in the United States.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!