Here are stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- iShares Gold Trust (NYSE:IAU): Down 0.34% to $14.61. iShares Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund issues shares representing fractional undivided beneficial interests in its net assets. The assets of the Trust will consist primarily of gold held by the custodian on behalf of the Trust.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Up 2.8% to $301.46. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
- O’Reilly Automotive Inc. (NASDAQ:ORLY): Up 0.63% to $64.40. O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. retails and supplies automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories. The Company sells its products to do-it-yourself customers and professional mechanics or service technicians. O’Reilly operates stores throughout the United States.
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR): Up 1.26% to $66.08. Dollar Tree, Inc. operates a discount variety store chain. The Company sells an assortment of everyday general merchandise. Dollar Tree sells its merchandise at the $1.00 price point. The Company operates throughout the United States.
- ONEOK Inc. (NYSE:OKE): Up 0.3% to $73.49. ONEOK, Inc. is a diversified energy company. The Company is involved in the natural gas and natural gas liquids business across the United States.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Up 4.02% to $108.58. Lululemon Athletica Inc designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS): Up 1.36% to $79.11. Hansen Natural Corporation markets and distributes fruit juices, fruit juice Smoothies, juice cocktails, iced teas, lemonades, energy drinks, and still water. The Company distributes its beverages under the Hansen’s Natural brand name in the United States and overseas.
- Sensata Technologies Holding NV (NYSE:ST): Up 1.6% to $36.89. Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. develops, manufactures, and sells sensors and controls. The Company produces thermal circuit breakers for aircraft, pressure sensors in automotive systems, and bimetal current and temperature control devices in electric motors.
- Elan Corp. plc (NYSE:ELN): Up 0.46% to $10.85. Elan Corporation plc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Group’s drug delivery technologies are designed to aid and control the absorption and utilization of active pharmaceutical compounds. Elan’s Pharmaceutical division focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of products in the areas of acute care, pain management, infectious diseases and neurology.
- Beckman Coulter Inc. (NYSE:BEC): Up 0.02% to $83.47. Beckman Coulter, Inc. designs, manufactures, and services laboratory systems consisting of instruments, reagents, and related products. The Company’s systems are used to conduct basic scientific research, drug discovery research, and diagnostic analysis of patient samples. Beckman markets its products in the United States and internationally.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!