These Stocks Reached 52-Week Highs As Tuesday Market Climb Continues
Here are 14 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 0.13% to $82.80. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- Unitedhealth Group, Inc. (NYSE:UNH): Up 1.83% to $52.21. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated owns and manages organized health systems in the United States and internationally. The Company provides employers products and resources to plan and administer employee benefit programs. UnitedHealth also serves the health needs of older Americans, provides specialized care services, and provides health care information and research to providers and payers.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL): Down 0.21% to $88.92. Colgate-Palmolive Company is a consumer products company that markets its products throughout the world. The Company’s products include toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, deodorants, bar and liquid soaps, dishwashing liquid, and laundry products, as well as pet nutrition products for cats and dogs.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX): Down 0.22% to $59.80. Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and technologies related to hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The Company’s products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors’ offices, and research laboratories.
- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D): Up 0.15% to $48.23. Dominion Resources, Inc., a diversified utility holding company, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. The Company produces, transports, distributes, and markets natural gas to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC): Up 1.25% to $66.55. Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE:NLY): 0% to $18.50. Annaly Capital Management Inc. is a real estate investment trust which owns and manages assets and funds on behalf of institutional and individual investors worldwide. The Company manages a portfolio of mortgage backed securities, including mortgage pass through certificates, collaterized mortgage obligations, and other securities.
- Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM): Up 1.72% to $81.64. Humana Inc. is a managed health care company with medical members located in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company offers coordinated health care through health maintenance organizations, preferred provider organizations, point-of-service plans, and administrative services products. Humana offers its products to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
- Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais (NYSE:CIG): Up 1.62% to $20.06. Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais- CEMIG generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in the Brazilian State of Minas Gerais. Cemig serves industrial, commercial, residential, and rural customers. The Company generates electricity primarily through hydroelectric plants.
- CIGNA Corporation (NYSE:CI): Up 0.92% to $50.51. CIGNA Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides group life and health insurance, managed care products and services, retirement products and services, and individual financial services worldwide. The Company also sells individual life and health insurance and annuity products in selected international locations.
- Goodrich Corp. (NYSE:GR): Down 0.43% to $92.11. Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems, and services to customers located worldwide. The Company manufactures various aerostructures, aircraft evacuation systems, passenger restraint systems, sensor systems, pump and engine controls, de-icing systems, and other products. Goodrich serves the commercial, military, general aviation, and space industries.
- Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:FRX): Up 1.67% to $40.15. Forest Laboratories, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells both branded and generic forms of ethical products which require a physician’s prescription. The Company also manufactures non-prescription pharmaceutical products sold over-the-counter, which are used for the treatment of a wide range of illnesses. Forest’s products are marketed in the United States and eastern Europe.
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BF-B): Up 0.69% to $74.01.
- Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE): Up 2.97% to $46.08. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. owns equity interests in Energy Transfer Partners, a limited partnership involved in the natural gas midstream, transportation, and storage business, as well as a retail propane business.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!