These Stocks Shined at 52-Week Highs as Nasdaq Finished Up Friday
Here are 12 stocks that hit 52-week highs in Friday’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Up 0.56% to $69.73. The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally. Coca-Cola Earnings Cheat Sheet: Revenue Up, Profit Up>>
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM): Up 0.15% to $185.18. International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) provides computer solutions through the use of advanced information technology. The Company’s solutions include technologies, systems, products, services, software, and financing. IBM offers its products through its global sales and distribution organization, as well as through a variety of third party distributors and resellers. IBM Earnings Cheat Sheet: Rising Revenue Helps Margins Expand, Profit Rises>>
- Philip Morris International, Inc. (NYSE:PM): Up 0.87% to $72.11. Philip Morris International Inc., through its subsidiaries, affiliates and their licensees, produces, sells, distributes, and markets a wide range of branded cigarettes and tobacco products in markets outside of the United States of America. The Company’s portfolio comprises both international and local brands. Philip Morris Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margin Expands Boosted by Rising Revenue, Net Income Rises>>
- British American Tobacco plc (AMEX:BTI): Up 0.99% to $93.21. British American Tobacco PLC is the holding company for a group of companies that manufacture, market and sell cigarettes and other tobacco products, including cigars and roll-your-own tobacco.
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Up 2.33% to $88.56. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world. McDonald’s Earnings Cheat Sheet: Positive Earnings Streak>>
- Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL): Up 0.47% to $57.20. Halliburton Company provides energy services and engineering and construction services, as well as manufactures products for the energy industry. The Company offers services and products and integrated solutions to customers in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. Halliburton Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profits Climb By Double Figures Again>>
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): Down 0.09% to $43.67. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company generally processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of motor gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
- Simon Property Group Inc. (NYSE:SPG): Up 0.48% to $121.85. Simon Property Group, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed, real estate investment trust. The Company owns, develops, and manages retail real estate properties including regional malls, outlet centers, community/lifestyle centers, and international properties.
- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI): Up 0.5% to $79.90. Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies reservoir-centered products, services, and systems to the worldwide oil and gas industry. The Company provides products and services for oil and gas exploration, drilling, completion, and production. Baker Hughes also manufactures and markets a variety of roller cutter bits and fixed cutter diamond bits.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV): Up 2.26% to $83.31. National Oilwell Varco Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells machinery, equipment, and downhole products used in oil and gas drilling and production. The Company also provides oilfield inspection and other services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Gilead Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD): Up 0.54% to $43.21. Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes therapeutics to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. The Company’s primary arees of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver disease and serious cardiovascular and respiratory conditions.
- PowerShares QQQ (NASDAQ:QQQ): Up 1.03% to $59.60. PowerShares QQQ is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund represents undivided ownership interests in the PowerShares QQQ. The Fund’s objective is to provide investment results that generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the component securities of the Nasdaq 100 Index.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>