This Insider and Institutions Like Parker Hannifin’s Stock
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE:PH).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Parker Hannifin Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Wainscott James L: act as Director. On 08/03/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $71,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation in Q3 2011:
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 818,900 shares, worth $51,467,865.
- LEGG MASON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 529,378 shares, worth $33,271,407.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 339,123 shares, worth $21,313,881.
- SEMINOLE MANAGEMENT CO., INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 337,655 shares, worth $21,221,617.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 332,007 shares, worth $20,866,640.
About the company: Parker Hannifin Corporation manufactures motion control products, including fluid power systems, electromechanical controls, and related components. The Company also produces fluid purification, fluid flow, process instrumentation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and electromagnetic shielding and thermal management products.
(Note: Data regarding Parker Hannifin Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>