Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Time Warner Cable Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Britt Glenn: act as Chairman & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 09/15/2011, sold 75,000 shares, worth $4,879,500.
- Stern Peter C: act as EVP & Chief Strategy Officer. On 07/05/2011, sold 7,125 shares, worth $570,000.
- Rossetti Carl Uj: act as EVP & President, TWC Ventures. On 11/07/2011, sold 2,500 shares, worth $154,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Time Warner Cable Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HIGHLINE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,340,900 shares, worth $102,994,529. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 841,995 shares, worth $64,673,636. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SEMINOLE MANAGEMENT CO., INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 661,925 shares, worth $50,842,459. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 552,127 shares, worth $42,408,875. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 232,547 shares, worth $17,861,935. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Time Warner Cable Inc. offers cable television subscription services. The Company also offers Internet access and voice over Internet protocol telephone services.
Competitors to Watch: Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE:CVC), Mediacom Communications Corp. (NASDAQ:MCCC), Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX), AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T), DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH), Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV), and China Cablecom Hldgs. Ltd. (NASDAQ:CABL).
(Note: Data regarding Time Warner Cable Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>