Time Warner Cable: Major Shareholders Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Time Warner Cable Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Haje Peter R: act as Director. On 11/03/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $125,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Time Warner Cable Inc. in Q3 2011:
- 3G CAPITAL PARTNERS LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 562,496 shares, worth $34,959,126.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 376,370 shares, worth $23,391,396.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 224,349 shares, worth $13,943,290.
- CULLEN FROST BANKERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 212,629 shares, worth $13,214,892.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 206,744 shares, worth $12,849,140.
About the company: Time Warner Cable Inc. offers cable television subscription services. The Company also offers Internet access and voice over Internet protocol telephone services.
Competitors to Watch: Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE:CVC), Mediacom Communications Corp. (NASDAQ:MCCC), Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX), AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T), DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH), Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV), and China Cablecom Hldgs. Ltd. (NASDAQ:CABL).
(Note: Data regarding Time Warner Cable Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>