Top 10 Biggest Stock Price Percentage Movers of the Day
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- HealthSpring, Inc (NYSE:HS): Up +33.84%. Healthspring, Inc. is a health maintenance organization. The Company serves Medicare recipients with a comprehensive network of hospitals and physicians.
- RightNow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW): Up +19.29%. RightNow Technologies, Inc. provides on demand customer relationship management software and services. The Company’s solution uses a self-learning knowledgebase to deliver customer self-service, e-mail management, live interaction, issue tracking, and customer satisfaction measurement capabilities.
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (NYSE:SWM): Up +18.52%. Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. manufactures and sells fine papers to the tobacco industry. The Company also produces specialty paper products for use in other applications such as alkaline batteries, vacuum cleaner bags, business forms, and printing and packaging applications.
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (NYSE:SVM): Up +18.35%. Silvercorp Metals Inc. acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in China. The Company is developing its Ying Silver project located in the People’s Republic of China.
- SemGroup Corp (NYSE:SEMG): Up +17.19%. SemGroup Corp. moves energy through a network of pipelines, terminals and storage tanks. The Company purchases, sells, processes, transports and storages energy including crude oil, natural gas liquids, asphalt and refined products
- SXC Health Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ:SXCI): Down -19.8%. SXC Health Solutions Corporation provides pharmacy benefits management (AMEX:PBM) services and healthcare IT solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. The Company’s product offerings and solutions combine a wide range of software applications, application service provider (NYSE:ASP) processing services, and professional services.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (AMEX:SCO): Down -7.71%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Kimberly Clark Corp (NYSE:KMB): Down -4.84%. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- HollyFrontier Corp (NYSE:HFC): Down -4.74%.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBST): Down -4.01%. Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug company that discovers, develops, and commercializes novel drugs to treat infections. The Company’s lead product is a unique agent with bactericidal activity that addresses the critical need for new antibiotics with potent activity against life threatening infections.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>