Top 10 Hot Stocks Among Investors and Traders Today
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Shares of Petrohawk Energy Corporation are trading higher today. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX): Shares of The Clorox Company are trading higher today. The Clorox Company produces and markets non-durable consumer products sold primarily through grocery and other retail stores. The Company’s principal products include household cleaning and bleach products, charcoal, cat litter, automotive care products, dressings, and trash bags. Clorox markets its products in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG): Shares of Google Inc. are trading higher today. Google Inc. is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. The Company offers a wide range of search options, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches. Google Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Strong Margins Continue as Net Income Rises>>
- Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT): Shares of Mattel, Inc. are trading higher today. Mattel, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad variety of children’s products on a worldwide basis. The Company sells its products to retailers and directly to consumers. Mattel’s products include branded fashion dolls, infant and preschool products, toy cars, and electrical vehicles, among others. Mattel, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Higher-Than-Expected Net Income>>
- First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE:FHN): Shares of First Horizon National Corporation are trading higher today. First Horizon National Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial services. The Company offers a variety of commercial banking services and also conducts mortgage banking, capital markets, and transaction processing. First Horizon National Corp Second Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR): Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. are trading lowertoday. FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets. The Company makes products for condition monitoring, research and development, airborne observation and broadcast, search and rescue, and surveillance and reconnaissance.
- Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C): Shares of Citigroup Inc. are trading flat today. Citigroup Inc. is a diversified financial services holding company that provides a broad range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers around the world. The Company’s services include investment banking, retail brokerage, corporate banking, and cash management products and services. Citigroup Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profit Up>>
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP): Shares of ConocoPhillips are trading higher today. ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company which operates in several business segments. The Company explores for and produces petroleum, and refines, markets, supplies, and transports petroleum. ConocoPhillips also gathers and processes natural gas, and produces and distributes chemicals and plastics. Will ConocoPhillips New Strategy Affect the Oil and Gas Industry?>>
- Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE:VMI): Shares of Valmont Industries, Inc. are tradinghigher today.
- BHP Billiton Limited (NYSE:BHP): Shares of BHP Billiton Limited are trading lowertoday. BHP Billiton Limited is an international resources company. The Company’s principal business lines are mineral exploration and production, including coal, iron ore, gold, titanium, ferroalloys, nickel and copper concentrate, as well as petroleum exploration, production, and refining.