The Dow Jones (NYSE:DIA) is at 12,624, the S&P 500 (NYSE:SPY) is at 1,341 and the Nasdaq (NASDAQ:QQQ) is at 2,853 on the 141st trading day of 2011, as these stocks hit our radar:
- HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE:HCA): Shares of HCA Holdings Inc are trading lower today. HCA Holdings, Inc. operates hospitals. The Company operates acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics and other patient care delivery settings. HCA operates hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom. These Health Care Stocks are Getting Crushed Today>>
- Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ:SLAB): Shares of Silicon Laboratories are trading lower today. Silicon Laboratories Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (NYSE:ICS) for the wireless, wireline, and optical communications industries. Mixed-signal ICs are electronic components that process both digital signals and real-world analog signals, such as sound and radio waves.
- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI): Shares of Baker Hughes Incorporated are trading lower today. Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies reservoir-centered products, services, and systems to the worldwide oil and gas industry. The Company provides products and services for oil and gas exploration, drilling, completion, and production. Baker Hughes also manufactures and markets a variety of roller cutter bits and fixed cutter diamond bits.
- Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE:ROP): Shares of Roper Industries, Inc. are trading highertoday. Roper Industries, Inc. manufactures industrial controls, fluid handling, and analytical instrumentation products worldwide. Roper serves selected segments of a broad range of markets such as oil & gas, scientific research, medical diagnostics, semiconductor, refrigeration, automotive, water and wastewater, power generation, agricultural irrigation, and other niche industries. Roper Industries Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Fifth Consecutive Quarter of Double-Digit Growth>>
- Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN): Shares of Eaton Corporation are trading higher today. Eaton Corporation manufactures engineered products which serve industrial, vehicle, construction, commercial, and aerospace markets. The Company’s principal products include hydraulic products and fluid connectors, electrical power distribution and control equipment, truck drivetrain systems, engine components, and a wide variety of controls. Eaton Corp Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profits Grow by Double Digits For Fifth Straight Quarter>>
- Kimberly Clark Corp (NYSE:KMB): Shares of Kimberly Clark Corp are trading flat today. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world. Kimberly-Clark Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margins Shrink on Rising Costs, Net Income Falls>>
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (NASDAQ:RPTP): Shares of Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. are trading lower today. Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corporation researches existing drugs to improve them through specialized drug targeting methods and formulation changes.
- Westinghouse Solar Inc (NASDAQ:WEST): Shares of Westinghouse Solar Inc are trading higher today. Akeena Solar, Inc. designs and installs residential and commercial solar energy systems for generating solar power in the Bay Area Silicon Valley and New Jersey.
- CNH Global N.V. (NYSE:CNH): Shares of CNH Global N.V. are trading higher today. CNH Global N.V. designs, manufactures, and distributes a full line of agricultural and construction equipment. The Company also provides equipment financing services. CNH Global’s products are sold through dealers and distributors on a worldwide basis.
- Lorillard Inc. (NYSE:LO): Shares of Lorillard Inc. are trading lower today. Lorillard, Inc. manufactures and sells cigarettes. The Company produces cigarettes for both the premium and discount segments of the domestic cigarette market for sale to distributors and retailers in the United States. Lorillard, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profit Rises for Fourth Straight Quarter>>
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
Must Read: Jump Ahead in June with Top Insights and Winning Trade Ideas>>