Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens here at Wall St. Watchdog in the morning:
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX:LNG): Shares of Cheniere Energy, Inc. are trading higher over 56% today. Cheniere Energy, Inc., through subsidiaries, develops liquefied natural gas terminals, and explores for oil and natural gas. The Company explores for oil and gas in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Panera Bread Company (NASDAQ:PNRA): Shares of Panera Bread Company are trading higher 15% today. Panera Bread Company owns and franchises bakery cafes. The Company’s bakeries operate under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names. Panera operates throughout the United States and offers free broadband Wi-Fi network.
- Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ:BRCM): Shares of Broadcom Corporation are trading lower over 2% today. Broadcom Corporation provides integrated silicon solutions that enable broadband digital data transmission of voice, data, and video content to the home and within the business enterprise. The Company designs, develops, and supplies integrated circuits for cable set-top boxes, cable modems, high-speed networking, direct satellite and digital broadcast, and digital subscriber line.
- MF Global Holdings Ltd (NYSE:MF): Shares of MF Global Holdings Ltd are trading lower 24% today. MF Global Holdings Ltd. provides execution and clearing services for exchange-traded and OTC derivative products, non-derivative foreign exchange products and securities in the cash market.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN): Shares of Amazon.com, Inc. are trading lower over 11% today. Amazon.com, Inc. is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products. The Company’s products include books, music, videotapes, computers, electronics, home and garden, and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, Web-based credit card payment, and direct shipping to customers.
- RadioShack Corporation (NYSE:RSH): Shares of RadioShack Corporation are trading lower over 12% today. RadioShack Corporation operates a chain of retail consumer electronics goods and services stores located throughout the United States and Mexico, along with wireless phone kiosks in the US, and dealer outlets worldwide. The Company offers consumers wireless phone and other electronic products and services from national brands and exclusive private brands and wireless carriers.
- Valassis Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCI): Shares of Valassis Communications, Inc. are trading lower over 12% today. Valassis Communications, Inc. is a media and marketing services company serving a wide range of industries. The Company and its subsidiaries offer products and services to mass or targeted audiences by mail, in newspapers and stores, and online. Valassis also offers coupon redemption and management; promotion and sweepstakes security; and frequent shopper data collection and analysis.
- WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE:WLP): Shares of WellPoint, Inc. are trading higher over 3% today. WellPoint Inc. is a health benefits company. The Company provides health benefits, dental and vision benefits, pharmacy benefits, life insurance, and life and disability insurance benefits. WellPoint operations include Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE:TUP): Shares of Tupperware Brands Corporation are trading higher over 2% today. Tupperware Brands Corporation is a portfolio of global direct selling companies which sell products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force. The Company’s product brands and categories include food preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home. Tupperware Brands Corp also sells beauty and personal care products.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO): Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are trading lower over 9% today. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. manufactures scientific instruments, consumables, and chemicals. The Company offers analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables, reagents, chemicals, and supplies to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions, and government agencies.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>