Here are stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD): Up 0.9% to $154.14. SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets.
- DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV): Up 0.78% to $52.83. DIRECTV provides digital television entertainment in the United States and Latin America. The Company acquires, promotes, sells and distributes digital entertainment programming via satellite to residential and commercial subscribers.
- Progress Energy Inc. (NYSE:PGN): Down 0.29% to $47.95. Progress Energy, Inc. is an integrated electric utility that provides energy and energy-related products and services in the Southeast United States. The Company serves electric and gas customers in the Carolinas and in Florida.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX): Up 0.61% to $60.58. Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and technologies related to hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The Company’s products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors’ offices, and research laboratories.
- BCE, Inc. (NYSE:BCE): Up 0.61% to $39.67. BCE Inc., provides a full range of communication services to residential and business customers in Canada. The Company’s services includes local, long distance and wireless phone services, high speed and wireless Internet access, IP-broadband services, value-added business solutions and direct-to-home satellite and VDSL television services.
- Dish Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH): Up 1.8% to $31.61. DISH Network Corp. provides a direct broadcast satellite subscription television service in the United States.
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL): Up 1.33% to $105.31. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. manufactures and markets a wide range of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in countries and territories around the world.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Down 0.22% to $296.94. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ:WFM): Up 1.26% to $65.71. Whole Foods Market, Inc. owns and operates a chain of natural food supermarkets in the United States. The Company’s stores provides full range of merchandise, featuring products that are free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, preservatives, and added chemicals. Whole Foods also develops, produces, and markets nutriceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Up 2.56% to $298.73. Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!