Top 10 Stocks Receiving Heavy Interest from Investors and Traders Today
The Dow Jones (NYSE:DIA) is heating up to 12,571, the S&P 500 (NYSE:SPY) is trading up 18 points at 1,323 and the Nasdaq (NASDAQ:QQQ) higher 53 points at 2,818 on the 137th trading day of 2011, as these stocks hit our radar:
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS): Shares of Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. are trading lower 1.79% today. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a bank holding company, is a global investment banking and securities firm specializing in investment banking, trading and principal investments, asset management and securities services. The Company provides services to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and high-net worth individuals. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Misses Estimates>>
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG): Shares of Harley-Davidson, Inc. are trading higher 9.85% today. Harley-Davidson, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motorcycles. The Company’s products include heavyweight touring, custom, and performance motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, and general merchandise. Harley-Davidson also provides motorcycle floor planning and parts and accessories financing to its North American and European dealers. Harley-Davidson, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Wall Street Expectations>>
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM): Shares of International Business Machines Corp. are trading higher 4.78% today. International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) provides computer solutions through the use of advanced information technology. The Company’s solutions include technologies, systems, products, services, software, and financing. IBM offers its products through its global sales and distribution organization, as well as through a variety of third party distributors and resellers. IBM Earnings Cheat Sheet: Rising Revenue Helps Margins Expand, Profit Rises>>
- State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT): Shares of State Street Corporation are trading lower 3.45% today. State Street Corporation services institutional investors and manages financial assets worldwide. The Company’s products and services include custody, accounting, administration, daily pricing, international exchange services, cash management, financial asset management, securities lending, and investment advisory services. State Street Corp Earnings Cheat Sheet: Increase in Profit Year Over Year>>
- Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE:PII): Shares of Polaris Industries Inc. are trading higher 3.39% today. Polaris Industries Inc. designs, engineers, and manufactures snowmobiles, all terrain vehicles, motorcycles, and personal watercraft. The Company markets its products, together with related replacement parts, garments, and accessories through dealers and distributors located in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ:WYNN): Shares of Wynn Resorts, Limited are trading down 1.72% today. Wynn Resorts Limited owns and operates luxury hotels and destination casino resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada and in Macau, China. The resorts features guest rooms and suits, restaurants, golf courses, and on-site luxury automotive dealerships.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH): Shares of UnitedHealth Group Inc. are trading lower 1.52% today. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated owns and manages organized health systems in the United States and internationally. The Company provides employers products and resources to plan and administer employee benefit programs. UnitedHealth also serves the health needs of older Americans, provides specialized care services, and provides health care information and research to providers and payers. UnitedHealth Group Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats the Street on Profit Rise>>
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC): Shares of Wells Fargo & Company are trading higher 5.49% today. Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, leasing, credit cards, and consumer finance. The Company operates through physical stores, the Internet and other distribution channels across North America and elsewhere internationally. Wells Fargo Earnings Cheat Sheet: Another Quarter of Rising Profit>>
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW): Shares of W.W. Grainger, Inc. are trading flat today. W.W. Grainger, Inc. distributes maintenance, repair and operating supplies, and related information to the commercial, industrial, contractor, and institutional markets in North America. The Company’s products include motors, HVAC equipment, lighting, hand and power tools, pumps, and electrical equipment.
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Shares of The Coca-Cola Company are trading higher 3.77% today. The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally. The Coca-Cola Company Second Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>