Following is information on companies for which stock analysts upgraded the shares today:
- EMC (NYSE:EMC): Oppenheimer upgraded its rating on this stock from Perform to Outperform and gave a price target of $32. About the company: EMC Corporation provides enterprise storage systems, software, networks, and services. The Company’s products store, retrieve, manage, protect, and share information from all major computing environments and mainframe platforms. EMC operates offices around the world.
- Jetblue Airways (NASDAQ:JBLU): Dahlman Rose upgraded its rating on this stock from Sell to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: JetBlue Airways Corporation provides nonstop passenger flight service through its Airbus A320 aircraft. The Company’s airline is based in New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport and currently flies to various destinations in the United States.
- United Continental (NYSE:UAL): Dahlman Rose upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $24. About the company: United Continental Holdings Inc. is an airline holding company. The Company owns and operates airlines that transports persons, property and mail throughout the United Statesand abroad.
- Alaska Air (NYSE:ALK): Dahlman Rose upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $75. About the company: Alaska Air Group, Inc. is an airline holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides air service to passengers in multiple destinations. Alaska Air also provide freight and mail services, primarily to and within the state of Alaska and on the West Coast.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL): Dahlman Rose upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and gave a price target of $10. About the company: Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers, freight, and mail over a network of routes throughout the United States and internationally.
- East West Banc (NASDAQ:EWBC): FBR Capital upgraded its rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform and gave a price target of $23. About the company: East West Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for East-West Bank. The Bank is a commercial bank specializing in commercial, construction, and real estate lending as well as financing international trade. East-West operates throughout Los Angeles, Orange, San Francisco and Santa Clara counties.
- Rockwell Automation (NYSE:ROK): Robert W. Baird upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $92 to $90. About the company: Rockwell Automation, Inc. is a global provider of industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The Company’s products include Low voltage and medium voltage electro-mechanical and electronic motor starters, motor and circuit protection devices, AC/DC variable frequency drives, contactors, push buttons, signaling devices, termination and protection devices, and relays.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>