Top Company Insider S&P Stock Trades at Start of Earning Season
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about insider trades in the constituent companies of the S&P 500 for October 10th and October 11th.
- Paul E Jacobs, who is the Chairman & CEO at QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), sold 15,100 shares on Oct 10 at $51.00 per share for a total value of $770,160. About the company: QUALCOMM, Inc. develops and manufactures digital wireless communications equipment. The Company licenses its Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) intellectual property to other companies, and produces CDMA-based integrated circuits; equipment and software used to track workers and assets; software for wireless content enablement; and offers services to deliver multimedia content.
- Jeanne P Jackson, who is the President, Direct to Consumer at Nike Inc. (NYSE:NKE), sold 3,020 shares on Oct 10 at $90.00 per share for a total value of $271,800. About the company: NIKE, Inc. designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products worldwide to retail stores, through its own stores, subsidiaries, and distributors.
- W K Kellogg Foundation Trust, who is a 10% Owner at Kellogg Company (NYSE:K), sold 53,900 shares on Oct 10 at $54.00 per share for a total value of $2,910,843. About the company: Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and other convenience foods. The Company’s products include cereals, cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit snacks, frozen waffles and veggie foods. Kellogg markets its products in the United States, Canada, and other countries throughout the world.
- Graham Smith, who is the Chief Financial Officer at Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM), sold 1,000 shares on Oct 10 at $125.17 per share for a total value of $125,170. About the company: Salesforce.com, Inc. provides software on demand. The Company supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
- C G Jr Melville, who is a Director at CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL), sold 200 shares on Oct 11 at $33.40 per share for a total value of $6,680. About the company: CenturyLink Inc. is an integrated communications company. The Company provides a wide range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access and broadband services. CenturyLink operates throughout the United States.
- Sue Gove, who is a Director at AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO), sold 693 shares on Oct 10 at $330.04 per share for a total value of $228,720. About the company: AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Charles Mcguigan, who is the President of Global Sourcing Logistics at Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE:LTD), sold 21,100 shares on Oct 10 at $42.00 per share for a total value of $886,200. About the company: Limited Brands, Inc. owns and operates specialty stores throughout the United States. The Company, through its retail stores, offer a wide range of products, including women’s apparel, women’s lingerie, beauty products and accessories, personal care, and home fragrance products. The Company’s stores also offer products via the Internet.
- Sanjay Mehrotra, who is the President & CEO of SanDisk Corp. (NASDAQ:SNDK), sold 19,900 shares on Oct 11 at $44.88 per share for a total value of $893,076. About the company: SanDisk Corporation supplies flash data storage products. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets industry-standard, solid-state data, digital imaging, and audio storage products using its patented, high-density flash memory and controller technology.
- Kevin T Knight, who is an Executive Vice President at Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE:JWN), sold 16,462 shares on Oct 10 at $50.00 per share for a total value of $823,101. About the company: Nordstrom, Inc. is a fashion retailer of apparel, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. The Company operates through multiple retail channels, discount stores, boutiques, catalogs, and on the Internet. Nordstrom, Inc. also offers, through a subsidiary, private label card credit and debit cards.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from publicly available SEC filings. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>