Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on insider sales registered with the SEC for the week ending Sep 16th, 2011:
- Intuit Inc (NASDAQ:INTU): Batchelder, David sold 3,037,720 shares at market prices between $47.16 and $47.55 on Sep 6th 2011, for a total cost of $143,966,279. Batchelder, David sold 1,299,448 shares at market prices between $46.63 and $47.01 on Sep 9th 2011, for a total cost of $60,606,331. About the company: Intuit Inc. develops and markets business and financial management software solutions for small and medium sized businesses, financial institutions, consumers, and accounting professionals The Company provides software for small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing.
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG): Brin, Sergey sold 83,334 shares at market prices between $510.83 and $522.32 on Sep 6th 2011, for a total cost of $42,980,824. Page, Lawrence sold 44,288 shares at market prices between $524.00 and $535.50 on Aug 12th 2011, for a total cost of $23,435,064. Page, Lawrence sold 39,046 shares at market prices between $517.96 and $532.00 on Sep 12th 2011, for a total cost of $20,480,631. About the company: Google Inc. is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. The Company offers a wide range of search options, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI): Kelly, Brian sold 1,666,034 shares at market prices between $11.48 and $12.09 on Sep 12th 2011, for a total cost of $19,313,180. About the company: Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes, develops, and distributes interactive entertainment software and peripheral products. The Company’s products cover diverse game categories, including action/adventure, action sports, racing, role playing, simulation, first-person action, music-based gaming and strategy.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd Bu (NASDAQ:ACGL): Pasquesi, John sold 436,757 shares at market prices between $33.02 and $33.19 on Sep 13th 2011, for a total cost of $14,438,574. About the company: Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a Bermuda-based insurance and financial services company that provides reinsurance and insurance products on a worldwide basis.
- Acme Packet Inc (NASDAQ:APKT): Bowen, Gary sold 200,000 shares at market prices between $48.25 and $50.37 on Sep 7th 2011, for a total cost of $9,822,367. About the company: Acme Packet, Inc. provides session border controllers for Internet service providers. The Company’s products consist of hardware and proprietary software that allow service providers to deliver interactive communications services such as voice over Internet protocol.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:QCOR): Blutt, Mitchell sold 370,000 shares at a market price of $26.13 on Sep 12th 2011, for a total cost of $9,668,655. About the company: Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes novel central nervous system-focused therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs. The Company’s primary product is a natural source adrenocorticotropic hormone indicated for the treatment of acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis, as well as a number of other conditions.
- Hansen Natural Corp (NASDAQ:HANS): Schlosberg , Hilton sold 100,000 shares at market prices between $88.28 and $89.16 on Sep 13th 2011, for a total cost of $8,847,210. About the company: Hansen Natural Corporation markets and distributes fruit juices, fruit juice Smoothies, juice cocktails, iced teas, lemonades, energy drinks, and still water. The Company distributes its beverages under the Hansen’s Natural brand name in the United States and overseas.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>