Top Stock Price Gainers and Losers on Wall Street June 20th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO): Up +9.95%. Gold Resource Corporation explores for gold (NYSE:GLD) and other precious metals. The Company currently holds interest in properties in Mexico. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE:P): Up +9.03%. Pandora is an internet radio station generating playlists based on a user’s favorite artist or song. Pandora’s service, free to its more than 80 million registered users and available only in the US, is supported by local and national advertising. Pandora chief strategy officer Tim Westergren founded the company in 2000. Is Pandora Really Worth $22 a Share?>>
- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE:CRS): Up +8.44%. Carpenter Technology Corporation manufactures, fabricates, and distributes stainless steels, titanium, and specialty metal alloys. Carpenter processes basic metal alloying elements into finished products such as billets, bars, rods, and various special shapes. The Company also manufactures engineered products such as ceramics and metal injected molded designs.
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Up +8.11%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services. Monday’s After Hours Market Movers>>
- CommVault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLT): Up +7.19%. CommVault Systems, Inc. provides data management software applications and related services. The Company develops, markets, and sells a suite of data management software applications designed to protect and manage data throughout its lifecycle.
- Liberty Media Corp (NASDAQ:LSTZB): Down -9.17%. Liberty Media-Starz owns and operates cable television channels and Internet businesses. The Company operates cable television channels that televise movies; offers satellite Internet access; operates fantasy sports games; and offers online games, information and entertainment for sports fans.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down -6.7%. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications. Preparing a Shareholder Eulogy for Research In Motion>>
- Tata Communications Limited (NYSE:TCL): Down -5.79%. Tata Communications Limited provides telecommunications services. The Company provides international telephone, telex and telegraphy services, international maritime mobile communications, INTELSAT business service and bureau fax and t-fax services. Tata Communications also provides internet access, electronic mail and electronic data interchange services.
- Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (NYSE:STP): Down -4.69%. Suntech Power Holdings Company Ltd produces solar cells. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and markets a variety of photovoltaic (PV) cells and modules. Suntech Power is based in China. 10 Solar Stocks You Must Add to Your Investing Watch List Now>>
- Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NYSE:NKA): Down -4.61%. Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC is an independent owner and operator of natural gas storage assets in North America. The Company stores natural gas for a broad range of customers, including financial institutions, marketers, pipelines, power generators, utilities and producers of natural gas.