Top Stock Price Market Movers July 14th
- MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI): Up +9.15%. MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance and other forms of credit protection. The Company also offers investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors and capital market participants.
- SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWRA): Up +7.08%. SunPower Corporation is an integrated solar products and services company that designs, manufactures and markets high-performance solar electric power technologies.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAZZ): Up +5.97%. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and markets treatments for neurological and psychiatric conditions. The Company produces treatments for cataplexy, excessive daytime sleepiness, and ethylene glycol and methanol poisoning in humans.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI): Up +5.67%. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. engineers and designs, fabricates, erects, and repairs steel plate structures and their associated systems. The Company builds and repairs bulk liquid terminals, storage tanks, process vessels, and low temperature and cryogenic storage facilities.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR): Up +4.96%. MicroStrategy Incorporated provides business intelligence software and related services. The Company’s technology platform enables departments and enterprises to deploy Web-based reporting and analysis solutions. MicroStrategy also offers consulting, training, and support services. Solutions are provided to retail, finance, telecommunications, insurance, dot-com, and healthcare industries.
- Extorre Gold Mines Ltd. Ordinary Shares (AMEX:XG): Down -14.25%.
- DELTA PETROLEUM (NASDAQ:DPTRD): Down -11.67%.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE): Down -9.82%. Clean Energy Fuels Corporation designs, builds, finances and operates natural gas filling stations for vehicle fleets. The Company also helps its customers acquire and finance natural gas vehicles and obtain local, state, and federal clean air rebates and incentives.
- VirnetX Holding Corporation (AMEX:VHC): Down -8.37%. Virnetx Holding Corporation is developing and commercializing software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>