Top Stock Price Movers on Wall Street June 23rd
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Genesco Inc. (NYSE:GCO): Up +12.14%. Genesco Inc. retails branded footwear, licensed and branded headwear, and wholesales branded footwear. The Company operates stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR): Up +11.46%. Herman Miller, Inc. researches, designs, manufactures, and distributes interior office furnishings, furniture systems, products, and services. The Company markets its products to companies, organizations, and individuals.
- Acme Packet, Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT): Up +7.95%. Acme Packet, Inc. provides session border controllers for Internet service providers. The Company’s products consist of hardware and proprietary software that allow service providers to deliver interactive communications services such as voice over Internet protocol.
- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE:FUL): Up +7.7%. H.B. Fuller Company manufactures and markets adhesives, sealants, coatings, paints, and other specialty chemical products worldwide. The Company’s adhesives, sealants, and coatings are sold in many different formulations to a number of industries. H.B. Fuller also produces powder coatings, paints, and mastics.
- Steelcase Inc. (NYSE:SCS): Up +7.31%. Steelcase Inc. designs and manufactures products used to create high performance work environments. The Company’s products include office furniture, furniture systems, interior architectural products, technology products, seating, and related products and services. Steelcase has operations in various countries.
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO): Down -7.86%. Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide.
- TreeHouse Foods Inc. (NYSE:THS): Down -7.52%. TreeHouse Foods, Inc. is a food manufacturer servicing primarily the retail grocery and foodservice distribution channels. The Company’s products include non-dairy powdered coffee creamer; canned soups, salad dressings and sauces; salsa and Mexican sauces; jams and pie fillings, pickles, and related products.
- IHS Inc. (NYSE:IHS): Down -7.31%. IHS Inc. provides provides critical information and insight in the areas of Energy, Product Lifecycle, Security, Environment and Macroeconomics that global businesses use for decision-making and management.
- Lone Pine Resources Inc (NYSE:LPR): Down -5.89%.
- Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE:SNV): Down -5.26%. Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company that provides various financial services. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.