Top Stock Price Movers on Wall Street June 28th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Up +29.99%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Companhia Brasileira de Distrib. (NYSE:CBD): Up +15.91%. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao Grupo Pao de Acucar operates in the foods, and non-food retail businesses. The Group’s structure comprises of supermarkets, hypermarkets, electronics/household appliance stores, convenience stores, cash&carry (wholesale/retail), e-commerce operations and a wide distribution network.
- Linkedin Corporation (NYSE:LNKD): Up +12.02%. LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts.
- AsiaInfo-Linkage, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASIA): Up +10.72%. AsiaInfo-Linkage Inc. provides telecommunications software solutions in China. The Company provides a full range of telecommunications software solutions including network infrastructure, operation support systems, and service applications to China’s telecommunications carriers.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OVTI): Up +10.18%. OmniVision Technologies, Inc. provides integrated single chip semiconductor imaging devices. The Company designs, develops, and markets semiconductor imaging devices for computing, communications, and consumer electronics applications. OmniVision’s image sensor product is used in cameras and camera related products such as personal computer, digital, and security cameras.
- AbitibiBowater Inc. (NYSE:ABH): Down -6.8%. AbitibiBowater, Inc. manufactures newsprint, coated and uncoated groundwood papers, bleached kraft pulp, and lumber products. The Company owns and operates pulp and paper mills, a coating operation, and sawmills in North America.
- MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI): Down -4.9%. MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance and other forms of credit protection. The Company also offers investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors and capital market participants.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Down -4.65%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Down -4.58%. First Republic Bank and its affiliated companies provide a wide range of banking services. The Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services, in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
- SuccessFactors, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFSF): Down -4.34%. SuccessFactors, Inc. provides on-demand performance and employee software solutions to help organizations optimize their performance.