Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Servicesource International Inc (NASDAQ:SREV): Up +29.18%.
- DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRAK): Up +19.62%. DealerTrack Holdings Inc. provides on-demand software and data solutions for the automotive retail industry in the United States. The Company utilizes the Internet to link automotive dealers with banks, finance companies, credit unions and other financing sources, and other service and information providers, such as the major credit reporting agencies.
- Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL): Up +12.73%. Fossil, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. The Company’s products include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
- Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE): Up +12.11%. Helen of Troy Limited designs, produces, and markets brand-name hair dryers, curling irons, hair setters, women’s shavers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, mirrors, and comfort products. The Company’s products are sold through mass merchandisers, drug chains, warehouse clubs, and grocery stores.
- Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLKB): Up +11.57%. Blackbaud, Inc. provides software and related services designed specifically for non-profit organizations. The Company’s products and services enable non-profit organizations to increase donations, reduce fundraising costs, improve communication with constituents, manage their finances, and optimize internal operations.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL): Down -18.21%. Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
- Diodes Incorporated (NASDAQ:DIOD): Down -9.39%. Diodes Incorporated manufactures, sells, and distributes discrete semiconductor devices to manufacturers in the automotive, computer, and telecommunications industries. The Company’s products include small signal transistors, transient voltage suppressors, zeners, Schottkys, diodes, rectifiers, and bridges.
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX): Down -8.95%. Boston Scientific Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets minimally invasive medical devices. The Company’s products are used in interventional cardiology, cardiac rhythm management, peripheral interventions, electrophysiology, neurovascular intervention, endoscopy, urology, gynecology and neuromodulation.
- InterMune, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITMN): Down -8.74%. InterMune, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops therapies for hepatology and pulmonology, including treatments for severe, malignant osteopetrosis and chronic granulomatous disease
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Down -7.99%.