Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Focus Media Holding Limited (NASDAQ:FMCN): Up +15.95%. Focus Media Holding Limited operates an out-of-home advertising network in China. The Company uses audiovisual television displays which are placed primarily in high-traffic areas of commercial office buildings such as in lobbies and near elevators, as well as in large retail chain stores and other venues.
- Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN): Up +7.8%. Dendreon Corporation discovers and develops immunologically based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer. The Company combines knowledge in immunology and antigen engineering with proprietary cell separation technologies to develop therapeutic vaccines that induce cell-mediated immunity, the body’s key defense against cancer.
- Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd ADR (NASDAQ:SNDA): Up +7.31%. Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd, operates online games in China. The Company offers a portfolio of online games that users play over the Internet. Shanda’s games are licensed from third parties as well as developed in-house.
- Herman Miller, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLHR): Up +7.03%. Herman Miller, Inc. researches, designs, manufactures, and distributes interior office furnishings, furniture systems, products, and services. The Company markets its products to companies, organizations, and individuals.
- Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN): Up +6.8%. Align Technology, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets the Invisalign System, a method for treating the misalignment of teeth. The Company’s system corrects the misalignment using a series of clear, removable appliances that move teeth to a desired final position.
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC): Down -16.76%. InterOil Corporation is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company produces jet fuel, diesel and gasoline for the domestic market and light naphtha and mixed naphtha for international markets. Interoil owns oil refinery, upstream petroleum exploration licenses and retail, and commercial distribution assets.
- Omnicare, Inc. (NYSE:OCR): Down -11.72%. Omnicare, Inc. provides geriatric pharmaceutical services. The Company distributes pharmaceuticals, and provides related pharmacy consulting and other ancillary services, data management services and medical supplies to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, retirement centers, independent living communities, hospitals, hospice, and other healthcare providers.
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE:P): Down -11.31%. Pandora is an internet radio station generating playlists based on a user’s favorite artist or song. Pandora’s service, free to its more than 80 million registered users and available only in the US, is supported by local and national advertising. Pandora chief strategy officer Tim Westergren founded the company in 2000.
- RAIT Financial Trust PRFD ‘A’ (NYSE:RAS-A): Down -9.62%.
- Liberty Media Corp (NASDAQ:LINTB): Down -9.38%. Liberty Media Corp – Interactive is a tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Interactive group. The Interactive groups interests include home and Internet shopping online travel.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>