- Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN): Up +19.89%. Aruba Networks Inc. provides enterprise mobility solutions that enables secure access to data, voice and video applications across wireless and wireline enterprise networks.
- KiOR Inc (NASDAQ:KIOR): Up +17.95%.
- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE:UA): Up +13.24%. Under Armour, Inc. develops, markets, and distributes branded performance products for men, women, and youth. The Company designs and sells a broad offering of apparel and accessories made of synthetic microfibers.
- MICROS Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRS): Up +12.02%. MICROS Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services enterprise information solutions for the global hospitality industry. The Company’s solutions consist of application specific software and hardware systems, supplemented by services. The hospitality industry includes lodging, table service restaurants, quick service restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL): Up +10.66%. Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OVTI): Down -30.42%. OmniVision Technologies, Inc. provides integrated single chip semiconductor imaging devices. The Company designs, develops, and markets semiconductor imaging devices for computing, communications, and consumer electronics applications. OmniVision’s image sensor product is used in cameras and camera related products such as personal computer, digital, and security cameras.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down -9.7%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- Unitrin, Inc. (NYSE:KMPR): Down -7.61%.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (NYSE:OZM): Down -3.77%. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group manages hedge funds. The Company provides a variety of alternative asset management services for fund investors through locations in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Och-ziff Capital’s investment strategies include private equity, real estate, and equity restructuring.