- Trimble Navigation Limited (NASDAQ:TRMB): Up +17.59%. Trimble Navigation Limited designs, manufactures, and markets electronic products, enabled by Global Positioning System technology, that determine precise geographic location. The Company’s products are integrated systems for collecting, analyzing, and displaying position data in forms optimized for specific end-user applications.
- j2 Global Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM): Up +16.55%. j2 Global Communications, Inc. provides Internet-based messaging and communications services to individuals and businesses throughout the world. The Company’s global network covers cities in various countries and spans North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific region. j2 enables customers to manage their communications through the Web, phone, or wireless device.
- SuccessFactors, Inc. (NYSE:SFSF): Up +14.12%. SuccessFactors, Inc. provides on-demand performance and employee software solutions to help organizations optimize their performance.
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Up +13.84%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- NxStage Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTM): Up +13.62%. NxStage Medical, Inc. is medical device company that develops, manufactures, and markets systems for the treatment of end-stage renal disease, or ESRD, and acute kidney failure. The Company’s primary product, the NxStage System One, is a small, portable hemodialysis system.
- ION Geophysical Corporation (NYSE:IO): Down -29.51%. ION Geophysical Corporation provides geophysical technology, services, and solutions for the global oil and gas industry.
- SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW): Down -13.49%. SPX Corporation is a global provider of technical products and systems, industrial products and services, service solutions, and vehicle components. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets data networking equipment, fire detection equipment, power transformers, TV and radio broadcast equipment, and a variety of specialty tools, equipment, and services. SPX Corporation Earnings Cheat Sheet: Double Digit Revenue Growth>>
- Wi-LAN Inc – Common Shares (NASDAQ:WILN): Down -13.23%.
- Owens Corning (NYSE:OC): Down -9.56%. Owens Corning Inc. offers insulation, roofing, siding, basement and acoustic systems for building and remodeling, composites solutions and asphalt.
- Mission NewEnergy Limited (NASDAQ:MNEL): Down -9.45%.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>