Top Stock Price Percentage Movers August 8th
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bear 3X Shs (NYSE:FAZ): Up +27.84%. Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 1000 Financial Index.
- Direxion Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:TZA): Up +26.02%. Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Small Cap Index. The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in Financial Instruments that, provide exposure to the Small Cap Index.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +14.75%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (NYSE:VXX): Up +14.75%. iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN is an exchange-traded note issued in the USA. The Note will provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or early redemption based on the performance of the underlying index, the S&P 500 Short-Term VIX Futures TR Index.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Up +12.9%. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
- Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (AMEX:CQP): Down -22.58%. Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P., through its subsidiary, will develop, own, and operate the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal currently under construction in western Cameron Parish, Louisiana on the Sabine Pass Channel.
- Quicksilver Resources Inc (NYSE:KWK): Down -22.55%. Quicksilver Resources Inc. is involved in the acquisition, development, exploration, production, and sale of natural gas and crude oil. The Company also conducts operations in the gathering, processing, and transmission of natural gas. Quicksilver owns properties in Michigan, Wyoming, and Montana in the United States, and in Canada.
- Countrywide Capital V 7.00% Capital Securities (NYSE:CFC-B): Down -20.53%.
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC): Down -20.32%. Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
- Bank of America Corp. PRFD ‘L’ (NYSE:BAC-L): Down -20.22%.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>