Top Stock Price Percentage Movers July 15th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NYSE:HK): Up +62.49%. Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Up +42.53%. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- Allied Irish Banks, plc. (NYSE:AIB): Up +16.97%. Allied Irish Banks plc (NYSE:AIB) attracts deposits and offers commercial banking services. The Bank offers mortgage, automobile, business, plant and equipment purchase, and lease financing loans, investment banking, securities brokerage, asset management and treasury services, and discounts invoices. AIB operates in Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Poland.
- Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG): Up +12.98%. Google Inc. is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. The Company offers a wide range of search options, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches. Google Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Strong Margins Continue as Net Income Rises>>
- Range Resources Corp. (NYSE:RRC): Up +12.12%. Range Resources Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that explore, develops, and acquires oil and gas properties. The Company conducts operations primarily in the Southwestern, Appalachian and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL): Down -12.2%. Greenhill & Co., Inc is an independent investment bank. The Company focuses on providing financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. Greenhill & Co. has offices throughout the world.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:QLIK): Down -10.26%. QLIK Technologies Inc. develops business intelligence solutions. The Company’s software platform combines enterprise-class analytics and search functionality into a single platform.
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR): Down -9.93%. FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets. The Company makes products for condition monitoring, research and development, airborne observation and broadcast, search and rescue, and surveillance and reconnaissance. FLIR Systems, Inc. Second Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>
- Seattle Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGEN): Down -7.18%. Seattle Genetics, Inc. discovers and develops monoclonal antibody-based drugs to treat cancer and related diseases. The Company’s technologies increase the potency and efficacy of monoclonal antibodies with specificity for cancer.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>