- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Up +28.93%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- Nalco Holding Company (NYSE:NLC): Up +24.25%. Nalco Holding Co. provides integrated water treatment and process improvement services, chemicals and equipment programs for industrial and institutional applications. The Company’s products and services are used in water treatment applications to prevent corrosion, contamination and the buildup of harmful deposits, or in production processes to enhance process efficiency.
- E TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC): Up +13.67%. E*TRADE Financial Corporation provides online brokerage and related products and services primarily to individual retail investors. The Company’s products and services include investor-focused banking, primarily sweep deposits and savings products, and asset gathering.
- Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT): Up +10.44%. Textron Inc. is a global, multi-industry company with operations in aircraft, defense, industrial products, and finance. The Company’s products include airplanes, helicopters, weapons, and automotive products. Textron’s finance division offers asset based lending, aviation, distribution, golf, and resort finance, as well as structured capital.
- Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS): Up +9.82%. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs. The Company also provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, document management, fire protection, and first aid and safety services.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Down -22.58%. Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks.
- Fortinet, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTNT): Down -19.31%. Fortinet Inc. provides network security solutions. The Company offers network security appliances and related software, and subscription services. Fortinet systems integrate the industry’s broadest suite of security technologies, including firewall, VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention (NYSE:IPS), Web filtering, antispam, and traffic shaping.
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN): Down -9.97%. Aruba Networks Inc. provides enterprise mobility solutions that enables secure access to data, voice and video applications across wireless and wireline enterprise networks.
- Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE:HBI): Down -9.08%. Hanesbrands, Inc. manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing. The Company produces underwear, T-shirts, socks, sweatshirts, sleepwear, and shoes.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>