Top Stock Price Percentage Movers July 21st
- Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE:RHI): Up +15.3%. Robert Half International, Inc. provides temporary and permanent staffing services. The Company supplies temporary, full-time and project accounting and finance professionals; temporary administrative support personnel; information technology professionals; temporary, project and full-time lawyers, paralegals and support personnel; and advertising, marketing, and web design professionals. Robert Half International Inc. Earnings: Profits Grow by Double Digits For Fifth Straight Quarter>>
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MLNX): Up +15.06%. Mellanox Technologies Ltd. designs and develops semiconductor-based, high-performance interconnect products. The Company’s products facilitate data transmission between servers and storage systems through communications infrastructure equipment.
- Medco Health Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MHS): Up +14.43%. Medco Health Solutions, Inc. is a pharmacy benefit manager. The Company provides programs and services for its clients and the members of their pharmacy benefit plans, and for the physicians and pharmacies the members use. Medco Health Solutions, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Snaps Strong Streak with Profit Drop>>
- Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Up +14.42%. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- National Bank of Greece (NYSE:NBG): Up +14.06%. National Bank of Greece S.A. offers retail and corporate banking services. The Bank accepts deposits and offers loans, lease financing, mortgages, and investing and insurance services to industrial, commercial, and consumer clients. National Bank of Greece operates domestically and overseas.
- Seagate Technology PLC (NASDAQ:STX): Down -16.83%. Seagate Technology PLC designs, manufactures, and markets rigid disc drives for enterprise, personal computer, and consumer electronics applications.
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE:GNW): Down -13.31%. Genworth Financial Inc. offers insurance, wealth management, investment and financial solutions The Company offers products that include life insurance products, long-term care insurance, and mortgage guarantee insurance coverage on residential mortgage loans. Genworth is active in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and multiple European countries.
- F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV): Down -11.28%. F5 Networks, Inc. provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. The Company’s software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content. F5’s solutions automatically deliver Internet content for service providers and e-businesses. F5 Networks, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Analysts’ Estimates>>
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRUS): Down -11.06%. Cirrus Logic, Inc. designs and manufactures integrated circuits that employ precision linear and advanced mixed-signal processing technologies. The Company’s products enable system-level applications in mass storage, audio, and precision data conversion. Cirrus serves a broad customer base in the mass storage, industrial, and audio markets.
- Terex Corporation (NYSE:TEX): Down -10.62%. Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer. The Company’s products include heavy-duty off-road trucks and high-capacity surface mining trucks, as well as large hydraulic mining shovels. Terex also manufactures and sells telescopic mobile cranes, aerial work platforms, utility aerial devices, telescopic material handlers and truck mounted cranes, and related products.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>