Top Stock Price Percentage Movers July 26th
- RadioShack Corporation (NYSE:RSH): Up +19.86%. RadioShack Corporation operates a chain of retail consumer electronics goods and services stores located throughout the United States and Mexico, along with wireless phone kiosks in the US, and dealer outlets worldwide. The Company offers consumers wireless phone and other electronic products and services from national brands and exclusive private brands and wireless carriers. RadioShack Earnings Cheat Sheet: Four Quarters in a Row of Falling Profit>>
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Up +17.65%. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean. Lexmark International, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Tops Analysts’ Expectations>>
- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE:GPI): Up +16.31%. Group 1 Automotive, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates automobile dealerships. The Company sells new and used cars and light trucks, provides maintenance and repair services, and sells replacement parts. The Company also arranges related financing, insurance, and extended service contracts. Group 1 operates in Florida, Georgia, Colorado, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas.
- BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE:BXS): Up +12.81%. BancorpSouth, Inc. is the holding company for BancorpSouth Bank. The Bank attracts deposits from the general public and originates a variety of loans. BancorpSouth operates in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana. The Company also provides investment services, consumer finance, credit life insurance, and insurance agency services.
- W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA): Up +12.72%. W.R. Grace & Co. supplies specialty chemical, construction, and container products. The Company’s customers include the food, consumer products, petroleum refinery, and construction industries. W.R. Grace’s businesses focus on catalysts and silica products, construction products, and container products.
- AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE:AKS): Down -17.46%. AK Steel Holding Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, produces flat rolled carbon steel. The Company produces coated, cold rolled, and hot rolled carbon steel for the automotive, appliance, construction, and manufacturing markets. AK Steel also cold rolls and aluminum coats stainless steel for automotive industry customers. AK Steel Holding Corp Earnings Cheat Sheet: Sees Profit Move Up>>
- Patriot Coal Corporation (NYSE:PCX): Down -13.88%. Patriot Coal Corporation is a coal mining company. The Company operates in Central and Northern Appalachia and the Illinois Basin.
- Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVS): Down -10.72%. Advent Software, Inc. provides software products and related services that automate and integrate critical operations of investment management organizations. The Company provides a variety of products for the front, middle, and back offices of investment management organizations.
- PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ:PCAR): Down -10.68%. PACCAR Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks, and related aftermarket distribution of parts. The Company also offers finance and leasing services to its customers and dealers.
- Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MLI): Down -9.93%. Mueller Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells brass, copper, plastic and aluminum products. The Company’s products include copper tube and fittings, brass and copper alloy rods and bars, aluminum and brass forgings, aluminum and copper impact extrusions, plastic fittings and valves, refrigeration valves and fittings, and fabricated tubular products.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>