Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Up +15.11%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Molycorp, Inc. (NYSE:MCP): Up +14.51%. Molycorp, Inc. produces rare earth minerals. The Company produces rare earth products, including oxides, metals, alloys and magnets for a variety of applications including clean energy technologies, technology, and defense applications.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (NASDAQ:MPEL): Up +14.01%. Melco Crown Entertainment. Ltd. develops, owns and operates casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities.
- Charm Communications Inc (NASDAQ:CHRM): Up +13.98%. Charm Communications Inc. operates a television advertising agency in China. The Company places advertisements for clients on a broad array of television channels, including CCTV and satellite and regional television channels and, on a smaller scale, on other media platforms, including Internet and out-of-home media.
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:KRO): Up +12.54%. Kronos Worldwide, Inc. produces titanium dioxide pigments. The Company’s products are used to whiten, brighten, and add opacity to thousands of commonly used products, such as paints, plastics, inks, and cosmetics.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Down -6.48%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bear 3X Shs (NYSE:FAZ): Down -5.93%. Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 1000 Financial Index.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:QLIK): Down -4.36%. QLIK Technologies Inc. develops business intelligence solutions. The Company’s software platform combines enterprise-class analytics and search functionality into a single platform.
- Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. (AMEX:NOG): Down -4.26%. Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company is currently focused on the Rocky Mountain regions of the United States.
- China Telecom Corporation Limited (NYSE:CHA): Down -3.31%. China Telecom Corporation Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides wireline telephone, data, and Internet, as well as leased line services in China.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>