Top Stocks Tapping 52-Week Stock Price Highs as Markets Remain Flat
Here are stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM): Up 0.51% to $175.43. International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) provides computer solutions through the use of advanced information technology. The Company’s solutions include technologies, systems, products, services, software, and financing. IBM offers its products through its global sales and distribution organization, as well as through a variety of third party distributors and resellers.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ): Up 0.48% to $67.62. Johnson & Johnson manufactures health care products and provides related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The Company sells products such as skin and hair care products, acetaminophen products, pharmaceuticals, diagnostic equipment, and surgical equipment in countries located around the world.
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Up 0.31% to $68.30. The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally.
- Fomento Econ (NYSE:FMX): Down 0.78% to $68.28. Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FEMSA) is an integrated beverage company. The Company through its subsidiaries produces, distributes and markets large-scale soft drinks, beer and convenience stores throughout Latin America, the United States and Mexico.
- Companhia de Bebidas Das Americas (AMBEV) (NYSE:ABV): Up 0.55% to $34.49. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (AmBev) produces beer, soft drinks, teas, mineral water, and sports drinks. The Company’s main brands are Antarctica, Brahma, and Skol. AmBev is the sole distributor of Pepsi products in Brazil.
- Unilever NV (NYSE:UN): Up 0.12% to $33.18. Unilever NV manufactures branded and packaged consumer goods, including food, detergents, fragrances, home and personal care products.
- Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN): Up 1.77% to $213.19. Amazon.com, Inc. is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products. The Company’s products include books, music, videotapes, computers, electronics, home and garden, and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, Web-based credit card payment, and direct shipping to customers.
- McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE:MCD): Down 0.01% to $85.64. McDonald’s Corporation operates and franchises fast-food restaurants worldwide. The Company’s franchised and company operated fast food restaurants offer a variety of low price fast foods in locations around the world.
- British American Tobacco plc (AMEX:BTI): Up 2.03% to $90.59. British American Tobacco PLC is the holding company for a group of companies that manufacture, market and sell cigarettes and other tobacco products, including cigars and roll-your-own tobacco.
- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX): Down 0.69% to $89.51. United Technologies Corporation provides technology products and support services to customers in the aerospace and building industries worldwide. The Company’s products include aircraft engines, elevators and escalators, heating and air conditioning equipment, helicopters, aerospace systems, fuel cell systems, and fire and safety equipment.
- American Express Company (NYSE:AXP): Down 0.02% to $52.33. American Express Company is a global payment and travel company. The Company’s principal products and services are charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services offered to consumers and businesses around the world.
- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT): Up 0.42% to $35.62. Kraft Foods Inc. is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. Kraft sells its products throughout the world.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY): Up 0.03% to $29.16. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is a global biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products. The Company’s products and experimental therapies address cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, organ transplant rejection and psychiatric disorders.
- Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL): Up 1.68% to $52.15. Halliburton Company provides energy services and engineering and construction services, as well as manufactures products for the energy industry. The Company offers services and products and integrated solutions to customers in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas.
- Nike Inc. (NYSE:NKE): Down 0.09% to $91.74. NIKE, Inc. designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products worldwide to retail stores, through its own stores, subsidiaries, and distributors.
- Accenture plc (NYSE:ACN): Up 1.45% to $61.75. Accenture PLC provides management and technology consulting services and solutions. The Company delivers a range of specialized capabilities and solutions to clients across all industries on a worldwide basis. Accenture’s network of businesses provides consulting, technology, outsourcing, and alliances.
- DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV): Up 0.48% to $52.01. DIRECTV provides digital television entertainment in the United States and Latin America. The Company acquires, promotes, sells and distributes digital entertainment programming via satellite to residential and commercial subscribers.
- Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE:MA): Up 0.47% to $315.96. MasterCard, Inc. is a global payment solutions company that provides a variety of services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of financial institutions. The Company offers transaction processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks.
- Simon Property Group Inc. (NYSE:SPG): Up 0.57% to $119.24. Simon Property Group, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed, real estate investment trust. The Company owns, develops, and manages retail real estate properties including regional malls, outlet centers, community/lifestyle centers, and international properties.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX): Down 0.1% to $60.17. Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and technologies related to hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The Company’s products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors’ offices, and research laboratories.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 0.03% to $35.18. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- Praxair Inc. (NYSE:PX): Down 0.55% to $108.41. Praxair, Inc. supplies gas to industries primarily located in North and South America. The Company produces, sells, and distributes atmospheric gases including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and rare gases, as well as process gases including carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronics gases, and acetylene. Praxair also supplies metallic and ceramic coatings and powders.
- Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): 0% to $16.98. Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!