Top Wall Street Stock Price Movers May 26th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (NYSE:VIT): Up +12.9%. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an information technology solutions and software development company. The Company’s services includes research and development enterprise solutions, application development and maintenance, quality assurance and testing, as well as globalization and localization.
- SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD): Up +11.76%. SandRidge Energy Inc. explores and produces natural gas and crude oil. The Company and its subsidiaries own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities. Sandridge energy conducts marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations.
- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE:GES): Up +11.15%. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes, and licenses a collection of casual apparel, accessories, and related consumer products. The Company’s apparel for men, women, and girls are marketed under branded names. Guess? provides full collections of denim and cotton clothing and has granted licenses to manufacture complementary products. Competitors to Watch: Liz Claiborne, Inc. (NYSE:LIZ), The Wet Seal, Inc. (NASDAQ:WTSLA), Express, Inc. (NYSE:EXPR), Destination Maternity Corp. (NASDAQ:DEST), The Cato Corporation (NYSE:CATO), bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ:BEBE), Cache, Inc. (NASDAQ:CACH), Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI), The Talbots, Inc. (NYSE:TLB), and Ascena Retail Group Inc (NASDAQ:ASNA).
- Genesco Inc. (NYSE:GCO): Up +10.27%. Genesco Inc. retails branded footwear, licensed and branded headwear, and wholesales branded footwear. The Company operates stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF): Up +8.57%. Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and designs and manufactures its products through subsidiary companies. The Company retails its products through stores and boutiques in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Brazil, and wholesales outside the United States. Tiffany also markets through the Internet and catalogs. Competitors to Watch: Zale Corporation (NYSE:ZLC), Blue Nile, Inc. (NASDAQ:NILE), DGSE Companies, Inc. (AMEX:DGSE), Coach, Inc. (NYSE:COH), Signet Jewelers (NYSE:SIG), Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN) and Macy’s (NYSE:M).
- Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC): Down -12.95%. Computer Sciences Corporation provides consulting and information technology services to industry and government. The Company provides consulting, systems design and integration, IT and business process outsourcing, applications software, and Web and application hosting. Computer Sciences operates locations around the world. Competitors to Watch: Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), SAVVIS, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVVS), Cognizant Tech. Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ:CTSH), TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), WidePoint Corporation (AMEX:WYY), Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYNT), Rackspace Hosting, Inc. (NYSE:RAX), Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS), and Zanett, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZANE).
- Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE:NOAH): Down -12.94%. Noah Holdings Ltd. distributes wealth management products in China. The Company serves high net-worth individuals; enterprises affiliated with high net-worth individuals; and wholesale clients, primarily local commercial banks or branches of national commercial banks which distribute wealth management products to their own clients.
- LinkedIn Corporation Class A Common Stock (NYSE:LNKD): Down -8.44%. LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts.
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Down -5.97%. Lululemon Athletica Inc designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:ALEX): Down -4.23%. Alexander & Baldwin, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is involved in ocean transportation, property development and management, and food products businesses. The Company carries freight, primarily between various United States Pacific Coast ports, Hawaii ports, and Guam. Alexander also develops real property in Hawaii and on the mainland, as well as grows sugar cane and coffee.