Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Total System Services, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 11,822,730 shares, worth $200,158,819.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 521,782 shares, worth $8,833,769.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 504,065 shares, worth $8,533,820.
- QS INVESTORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 327,593 shares, worth $5,546,149.
- SIGMA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 280,314 shares, worth $4,745,716.
About the company: Total System Services, Inc. provides electronic payment processing and related services to financial and nonfinancial institutions. The Company’s services include processing consumer, retail, commercial, government services, stored value and debit cards. Total System serves institutions throughout the United States and internationally.
Competitors to Watch: Visa Inc. (NYSE:V), Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA), Cass Information Systems (NASDAQ:CASS), NetSpend Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:NTSP), Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISV), MoneyGram Intl., Inc. (NYSE:MGI), ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ:ACIW), Banks.com Inc (AMEX:BNX), and Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM).
(Note: Data regarding Total System Services, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>