Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Total System Services, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Woods M Troy: act as President and COO. On 10/28/2011, sold 172,177 shares, worth $3,469,400.
- Blanchard James H: act as Director. On 08/30/2011, sold 112,050 shares, worth $2,013,500.
- Tomlinson Philip W: act as Chairman of the Board & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/16/2011, sold 100,000 shares, worth $2,013,000.
- Griffith G Sanders Iii: act as Sr. EVP, Gen. Counsel, Sec.. On 10/28/2011, sold 72,652 shares, worth $1,463,900.
- Lipham James B: act as Sr EVP and CFO. On 11/15/2011, sold 48,837 shares, worth $986,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Total System Services, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 11,786,280 shares, worth $218,164,043. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 962,434 shares, worth $17,814,653. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PERKINS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 607,400 shares, worth $11,242,974. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ZWEIG DIMENNA PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 446,950 shares, worth $8,273,045. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BRYN MAWR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 235,447 shares, worth $4,358,124. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Total System Services, Inc. provides electronic payment processing and related services to financial and nonfinancial institutions. The Company’s services include processing consumer, retail, commercial, government services, stored value and debit cards. Total System serves institutions throughout the United States and internationally.
Competitors to Watch: Visa Inc. (NYSE:V), Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA), Cass Information Systems (NASDAQ:CASS), NetSpend Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:NTSP), Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISV), MoneyGram Intl., Inc. (NYSE:MGI), ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ:ACIW), Banks.com Inc (AMEX:BNX), and Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM).
(Note: Data regarding Total System Services, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>