Triumph Group: Exec Insider and Institutional Investor Stock Buys in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Triumph Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Silvestri Joseph: act as Director. On 08/03/2011, bought 22,000 shares, worth $1,150,200.
- Silvestri Joseph: act as Director. On 08/04/2011, bought 21,300 shares, worth $1,062,000.
- Silvestri Joseph: act as Director. On 08/08/2011, bought 4,000 shares, worth $178,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Triumph Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- KENNEDY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 552,775 shares, worth $26,920,143.
- CENTURY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 378,992 shares, worth $18,456,910.
- FIDUCIARY MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 375,820 shares, worth $18,302,434.
- OAK RIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 355,928 shares, worth $17,333,694.
- BMO FINANCIAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 288,526 shares, worth $14,051,216.
About the company: Triumph Group, Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs, overhauls, and distributes aircraft components. These components include mechanical and electromechanical control systems, aircraft and engine accessories, auxiliary power units, avionics, and aircraft instruments. The Company serves commercial airlines, air cargo carriers, and various original equipment manufacturers
Competitors to Watch: Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SPR), HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), T.A.T. Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:TATT), General Electric (NYSE:GE), SIFCO Industries, Inc. (AMEX:SIF), Esterline Tech. Corp. (NYSE:ESL), and EDAC Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:EDAC).
(Note: Data regarding Triumph Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>