Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Triumph Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Dbd Investors V, L.l.c.: act as 10% Owner. On 11/14/2011, sold 3,441,112 shares, worth $188,469,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Triumph Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 334,036 shares, worth $16,608,270. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 328,400 shares, worth $16,328,048. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 238,164 shares, worth $11,841,514. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PENTWATER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 150,000 shares, worth $7,458,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Triumph Group, Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs, overhauls, and distributes aircraft components. These components include mechanical and electromechanical control systems, aircraft and engine accessories, auxiliary power units, avionics, and aircraft instruments. The Company serves commercial airlines, air cargo carriers, and various original equipment manufacturers
Competitors to Watch: Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SPR), HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), T.A.T. Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:TATT), General Electric (NYSE:GE), SIFCO Industries, Inc. (AMEX:SIF), Esterline Tech. Corp. (NYSE:ESL), and EDAC Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:EDAC).
(Note: Data regarding Triumph Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>