Union Pacific Shares Sold By Insiders and Funds in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE:UNP).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Union Pacific Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Davis Erroll B Jr: act as Director. On 07/27/2011, sold 6,100 shares, worth $628,300.
- Rogel Steven R: act as Director. On 10/27/2011, sold 5,900 shares, worth $607,600.
- Dunham Archie W: act as Director. On 10/27/2011, sold 5,900 shares, worth $602,000.
- Hope Richards Judith: act as Director. On 10/26/2011, sold 5,900 shares, worth $580,400.
- Donohue Thomas J: act as Director. On 11/11/2011, sold 1,800 shares, worth $184,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Union Pacific Corporation in Q3 2011:
- KARSCH CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 701,990 shares, worth $72,438,348. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 635,325 shares, worth $65,559,187. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CONATUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 631,262 shares, worth $65,139,926. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- THELEME PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 533,100 shares, worth $55,010,589. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NORTHCOAST ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 406,624 shares, worth $41,959,531. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Union Pacific Corporation is a rail transportation company. The Company’s railroad hauls a variety of goods, including agricultural, automotive, and chemical products. Union Pacific offersslong-haul routes from all major West Coast and Gulf Coast ports to eastern gateways as well as connects with Canada’s rail systems and serves the major gateways to Mexico.
Competitors to Watch: Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU), CSX Corporation (NYSE:CSX), Norfolk Southern Corp. (NYSE:NSC), Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI), Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. (NYSE:CP), Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (NYSE:GWR), Providence & Worcester Railroad Co. (NASDAQ:PWX) and RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE:RA).
(Note: Data regarding Union Pacific Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>