Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Unisys Corporation in Q3 2011:
- SCHRODER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT GROUP: On 06/30/2011, held 379,130 shares, worth $9,743,641. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 315,000 shares, worth $8,095,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OAKTREE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 221,360 shares, worth $5,688,952. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 212,643 shares, worth $5,464,925. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 88,358 shares, worth $2,270,801. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Unisys Corporation is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. The Company’s services include systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology and consulting. The Company primarily serves the financial services, public sector, communications, transportation, commercial and media markets.
Competitors to Watch: Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), WidePoint Corporation (AMEX:WYY), Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE:CSC), SAP AG (NYSE:SAP), and Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL).
(Note: Data regarding Unisys Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>