United Technologies: Financial Institutions Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of United Technologies Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,551,556 shares, worth $318,290,311.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,470,119 shares, worth $172,735,422.
- LONE PINE CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,465,518 shares, worth $172,413,674.
- BROOKSIDE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 825,000 shares, worth $57,692,250.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 805,811 shares, worth $56,350,363.
About the company: United Technologies Corporation provides technology products and support services to customers in the aerospace and building industries worldwide. The Company’s products include aircraft engines, elevators and escalators, heating and air conditioning equipment, helicopters, aerospace systems, fuel cell systems, and fire and safety equipment.
Competitors to Watch: Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI), Esterline Tech. Corp. (NYSE:ESL), Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT), Rolls-Royce Group plc (RYCEY), and Zardoya Otis SA (ZOT).
(Note: Data regarding United Technologies Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>