Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE:LCC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold US Airways Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Eberwein Elise R: act as EVP-People, Comm. & Pub. Aff.. On 09/12/2011, sold 1,041 shares, worth $5,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of US Airways Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CLOUGH CAPITAL PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 3,659,553 shares, worth $32,606,617. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARKETFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,616,000 shares, worth $14,398,560. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NATCAN INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,070,199 shares, worth $9,535,473. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LAGRANGE CAPITAL ADMINISTRATION L.L.C.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,023,821 shares, worth $9,122,245. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FULLER & THALER ASSET MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 785,500 shares, worth $6,998,805. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: US Airways Group, Inc. is an air carrier that transports passengers, property, and mail. The Company provides regularly scheduled service at airports in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
Competitors to Watch: Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL), AMR Corporation (NYSE:AMR), Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE:LUV), JetBlue Airways Corp. (NASDAQ:JBLU), Alaska Air Group, Inc. (NYSE:ALK), United Continental Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:UAL), Republic Airways Hldgs. Inc. (NASDAQ:RJET), AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AAI), Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HA), and Pinnacle Airlines Corp. (NASDAQ:PNCL).
(Note: Data regarding US Airways Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>