Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold V.F. Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Wiseman Eric C: act as Chairman, President & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 40,000 shares, worth $5,562,400.
- Wiseman Eric C: act as Chairman, President & CEO. On 10/27/2011, sold 40,000 shares, worth $5,482,800.
- Rogers Boyd A: act as VP and President-Supply Chain. On 10/27/2011, sold 27,393 shares, worth $3,810,600.
- Shearer Robert K: act as CFO. On 09/16/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $3,101,500.
- Rogers Boyd A: act as VP and President-Supply Chain. On 08/26/2011, sold 24,267 shares, worth $2,747,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of V.F. Corporation in Q3 2011:
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 570,530 shares, worth $61,588,714. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 402,305 shares, worth $43,428,825. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WESTCHESTER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 200,000 shares, worth $21,590,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 122,399 shares, worth $13,212,972. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: VF Corporation is an international apparel company. The Company owns a broad portfolio of brands in the jeanswear, outerwear, packs, footwear, sportswear and occupational apparel categories. VF Corp’s products are marketed to consumers shopping in specialty stores, upscale and traditional department stores, national chains and mass merchants.
Competitors to Watch: Gap (NYSE:GPS), Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), Target (NYSE:TGT), Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN), Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF), American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:AEO), Aeropostale (NYSE:ARO), J.C. Penney (NYSE:JCP), Saks (NYSE:SKS), Macy’s (NYSE:M), Dillard’s (NYSE:DDS), Nordstrom (NYSE:JWN), True Religion Apparel, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRLG), Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE), and The Warnaco Group, Inc. (NYSE:WRC).
(Note: Data regarding V.F. Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>