VeriSign: Institutions Supporting Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of VeriSign Inc. (NASDAQ:VRSN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of VeriSign Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MASON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,343,307 shares, worth $210,092,013.
- KENSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 965,000 shares, worth $27,608,650.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 828,977 shares, worth $23,717,032.
- 3G CAPITAL PARTNERS LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 697,284 shares, worth $19,949,295.
- SEVERN RIVER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 482,513 shares, worth $13,804,697.
About the company: VeriSign, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure services needed by websites, enterprises,electronic commerce providers, and individuals to conduct electronic commerce and communications over Internet protocol networks. The Company also provides Internet domain registration services for all all .com, .net, .cc, .tv, .name and .jobs domain namesand.
Competitors to Watch: Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC), Tucows Inc. (AMEX:TCX), Innodata Isogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:INOD), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), InterNAP Network Services (NASDAQ:INAP), Web.com Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWWW), Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO), Neustar, Inc (NYSE:NSR), SAVVIS, Inc. (NASDAQ:SVVS), and Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ:WAVX).
(Note: Data regarding VeriSign Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>